Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I finally completed my Indian Head Cent Proof set!

I finally completed my Indian Head Proof set at number three ATF with a sizable gap to number two. I'll have to work on upgrades now.
Bill

My Other Hobby

Comments

• Options
    kieferscoinskieferscoins Posts: 10,017
    Way to go! His Set

Cameron Kiefer
  • Options
    Wow, absolutely incredible! That is a lot of proof Indians!
  • Options
    Incrediable is right,Outstanding is better! I'm saveing for just one for my type set...Someday
    The Victorian Collection
    EMAIL:
    relictrader@suddenlink.net
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, that is a wonderful set and a marvelous achievement. How long have you been working on it?
  • Options
    Outstanding Bill.....I just checked it out. Do your eyes get tired of looking at those coins????
    NICKEL TRIUMPH...
  • Options
    dldallendldallen Posts: 359 ✭✭
    Great Job Bill! BTW, is there a set you HAVEN'T completed yet image ! Congrats, Dave
  • Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    OH MY! Proof Indians are so pretty. Congratulations on a fantastic set!

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bill
    Congradulations on completing yet another set. You have completed almost every set, while I on the other hand haven't completed any set. I'm still trying
    Your set are not complete but very nice sets

Pat Vetter
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    Bil
    outstanding !!!!
    collect all high grade Washingtons also Washingtons double dies,overmint marks and RPM's always buying
  • Options
    littlewicherlittlewicher Posts: 1,822 ✭✭
    Now you have to start buying those cameo ones.image They cost a lot of moolah.

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    tjkilliantjkillian Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭
    Great set! I hope you photograph them so that you can share them with everyone. Some day I hope to have a Proof Indian Cent in my collection.

Tom
    Tom