Home Precious Metals
Options

***Official May 2015 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of May 2015; when June 2015 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    My BST

Many plats, gold and silver up for sale.

Also check out my ebay.

Dont have pictures yet but selling my 2014 D. Carr Clark Gruber & Co 1/4 Gold Eagle, 1/10 oz gold prospector, 1oz silver prospector and 1oz silver buffalo (all from D. Carr)

PM if anything interests you. Thanks all
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    withdrawn. Check back here for more items later.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    PRICES ARE FIRM (Small discounts for multiple purchases) - SHIPPING IS INCLUDED

SILVER
    * Buy 100 ASE for $2 over spot *
    (4) Rolls 2014 American Silver Eagle - $395 each
    (4) Rolls 2015 American Silver Eagle - $395 each
    (6) 2014 Libertads - 5 oz each - $115 each or $660 for the lot
    (5) 2015 Panda – 1 oz - $115 for the lot

GOLD
    (1) 2015 Philharmonic Gold - 1 oz - $1260
    (1) 2013 Maple Leaf Gold - 1 oz - $1260
    (2) 2015 American Gold Eagle - 1/4 oz - $345 each
    (1) 2015 Maple Gold - 1/4 oz - $340
    (1) 2015 Panda Gold - 1/4 oz - $345
    (1) 2013 Krugerrand Gold - 1/4 oz - $335
    (1) 1989 Philharmonic Gold - 1/4 oz - $345
    (10) 2015 American Gold Eagle - 1/10 oz - $140 each or 1370 for the whole lot
    (40) Dos Peso restrike - $70 each or $1350 for 20

ASSORTED LOTS
    Pamp Lunar Series bars - $1050
    Gold Bar - Pamp (Dragon) 5g
    Gold Bar - Pamp (Horse) 5g
    Gold Bar - Pamp (Snake) 5g
    Gold Bar - Pamp (Goat) 5g
    Silver Bar - Pamp (Dragon) 10g
    Silver Bar - Pamp (Horse) 10g
    Silver Bar - Pamp (Snake) 10g
    Silver Bar - Pamp (Goat) 10g

UK Quarter Sovereign – 2009 thru 2012 – 4 coins - $420

Philharmonics 1/25 oz - 2014&2015 – 2 coins lot - $145 per lot
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up a BU 1989 1/4 oz. $10 Gold Eagle the other day. Probably wouldn't grade 70 as it shows minor signs of handling, but it's still a pretty nice example. Greysheet bid/ask as of 5/8/15 is $570/$610.

Looking to get $525 delivered or best offer. Let me know if interested.

I also have a couple of World coin sets available with some neat gold coins:

1972 Bailiwick of Jersey 9-Coin Gold and Silver Proof Set issued for the 25th Wedding Anniversary of Queen Elizabeth. The total actual gold weight is about 1.52 ounces and the total actual silver weight is about 1.5 ounces. Only 1500 of these sets were minted, so it's a neat chance to get some low mintage gold & silver at a relatively small premium - $2200 for the set

Set of 12 Proof Krugerrands in custom holder (1967-77 including both 1968 varieties). All of the coins have a mintage of 10,000 or less. Another opportunity for some neat low mintage gold - $19,500 for the set

More information on these two sets and additional photos can be found in my post over on the World Coin BST HERE.

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trade my 5 unopened sets of the March of Dimes for your silver....PM me.... .995 or better.

thanks
    bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    For Sale - 50 oz Engelhard at $1050 shipped, non-fee payment.

Can't get a pic right now, but it's this style
    (photo from allengelhard.com)

SN 2524xx
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    Following now...

<< <i>my eBay store please take a look and let me know if anything interests you thru here. Everything will be 9% cheaper thru here with your non-fee paymenbt, 6% cheaper if you pay using regular Paypal.

Thanks to CU for allowing us to post a link to our eBay store here. Contrary to what some believe, it is allowed as long as you follow the rules. image >>

COA
  • Options

I believe I will be slowly getting out of the Engelhard and other rare bullion collecting so I can focus more on coins that I am after and regular, non-premium bullion.

All the items and prices are listed HERE on my personal website, and I have it enabled for you to make an offer on something if you feel the need to 'haggle'. image

There is a 4 oz Tier 1 Engelhard bar (<250 produced) on the site as well as various other Tier 2 and Tier 3 bars.

Thanks.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a really nice Kruegerrand set....Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 2015-P Australia Kookaburra (25th Anniversary) ANACS MS70 DCAM
    1 2015-P Australia Koala ANACS MS70 DCAM

Nice matching set, great black & white cameo on these flawless pieces

$79.99 for the pair plus $5 shipping

REDUCED: $65 plus $5 shipping!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>For Sale - 50 oz Engelhard at $1050 shipped, non-fee payment.

Can't get a pic right now, but it's this style
    (photo from allengelhard.com)

SN 2524xx >>

Thanks for a great deal on a classic silver bar!

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SOLD! Thanks!
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 2008 Hubert Commemorative 2.5oz Troy 9999 Fine Gold Certified Pure California Gold NGC Gem Proof UCam. SOLD
  • Options
    Jinx86---That's a really beautiful hunk of gold!!!

• Options
    biosolarbiosolar Posts: 164 ✭✭
    4 British Virgin Islands $100 Proof Gold coins. Each with .2054 AGW
    1977 mintage of 6715 $350
    1981 mintage of 1321 $425
    1982 mintage of 620 $550
    1983 mintage of 624 $550
    Pay as you like, non gift paypal add 3%. Prices are shipped.

(SOLD) Selling 90% $100 face Washington Quarters 13 times face, $1300 Delivered.
    Would like to sell as 1 lot, but open to splitting into 2 if you will help with postage.

100 1oz Sunshine Rds. in 5 unopened tubes from the Sunshine mint. $1845 Delivered
    Like to sell as 1 lot. Prefer non paypal type of payment, use paypal add 3%

Smaller lots available at $18.45 an ounce, but you will need to pickup the cost of the postage.

Photos are available upon request, I haven't figured out how to post them here yet.
    Nick

Nick
  • Options
    PreTurbPreTurb Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭
    Offering some very nice 90%:

$100 face Franklins or 1964 Kennedys (your choice) @ 13.6x face delivered (basis $17.50/oz). A few lots are still available.

No culls - these were carefully selected over a period of many years, rolled, and put aside for long-term storage.

Any check is fine, standard terms. Shipped via my tracked/insured method of choice. Please PM.

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SOLD! Thanks!
  • Options
    VanHalen---I'll take your bar.

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    duffman456duffman456 Posts: 290 ✭✭
    Successful BST Transactions: captainthreeput, ajaan, delesch, savoyspecial, mbogoman, CCHunter, GoldCoin98, RB1026, JGnumismatics, Collectorcoins, Metalsman, illini420, Ahrensdad, vpr, valente151, bballjunkie, bigjpst, forthill, thecoinlook, bgman & more!
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    (4) ENGELHARD .999 5 GRAM Silver Bars LOT $99.99 SHIPPED

sold

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    PeacePeoplePeacePeople Posts: 106 ✭✭

<< <i>Following now...

<< <i>my eBay store please take a look and let me know if anything interests you thru here. Everything will be 9% cheaper thru here with your non-fee paymenbt, 6% cheaper if you pay using regular Paypal.

Thanks to CU for allowing us to post a link to our eBay store here. Contrary to what some believe, it is allowed as long as you follow the rules. image >>

>>

Would somebody mind confirming who tneig is quoting here. I'm about 99.9% sure who it is now, and he's extremely unprofessional in his communications on ebay. I asked about his stuff and in his first reply he told me that I hate him. His second reply told me that I was a liar as I didn't send him a message on here, which technically I didn't, I sent the message to tneig, and his 3rd reply was off the charts ridiculous, wasn't it Rich?
    Nevermind...
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Following now...

>>

Would somebody mind confirming who tneig is quoting here. I'm about 99.9% sure who it is now, and he's extremely unprofessional in his communications on ebay. I asked about his stuff and in his first reply he told me that I hate him. His second reply told me that I was a liar as I didn't send him a message on here, which technically I didn't, I sent the message to tneig, and his 3rd reply was off the charts ridiculous, wasn't it Rich? >>

Yep, he quoting POM.
  • Options
    I've done several drama free transactions with POM. I consider him to be a reliable seller.

• Options
    PeacePeoplePeacePeople Posts: 106 ✭✭

<< <i>I've done several drama free transactions with POM. I consider him to be a reliable seller. >>

I've done a transaction with him also, and I don't question his integrity, I do question how much of a hypocritical jerk he is.
    Nevermind...
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2008 West Point $5 gold buffalo, NGC MS70 Early Release (Pre-prong slab) SOLD!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    I've done several drama free transactions with POM. I consider him to be a reliable seller. >>

I've done a transaction with him also, and I don't question his integrity, I do question how much of a hypocritical jerk he is

First, thank you PerryHall for publicly having my back, I appreciate that.
    Second, I have not done any transactions with PeacePeople as a member here. I did one while on another site roughly 2.5 years ago and it was cordial.

Third, why do you even care about what I said in a BST thread by saying "Would somebody mind confirming who tneig is quoting here"?

If you must know, this has been stated in the past by a Mod, a Mod that doesn't post here any more, at least not under the username he did when this rule was put into place. The rule being, if you are going to post a link to your eBay store, it must be in the title that's what is being done, AND to my knowledge it's ok to offer those items here at a discount because nothing contrary was or has been said...that I know of.
    To my knowledge, nothing contrary has ever been adapted. I'm sure if I'm wrong, someone will correct, and I welcome that correction if there is one as I certainly abide by the rules of this site when it comes to selling and/or buying here. No one can question that having done over a thousand flawless transactions here and some that have crossed over to eBay.
    You on the other hand have been here 1 year and have all of 60 posts'.

edit:
    This is the thread I am refering to...one bump a day and put eBay in the title if you're linking it from here. No mention of if not being acceptable to offer those same items here at a discount.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver for sale.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,849 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Silver for sale. >>

Drama Queen for rent.
  • Options
    Drama Queen for rent

Yeah, I hear ya. Posting private messages is about as drama packed as it gets.