Home Precious Metals
Options

Provident has 1 oz buffalo/indianhead rounds for $.79 over spot.

OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
Any amount

Provident
"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Free shipping if you spend over 99$ also thats a very good deal . Lets do some math

If I had $2000 to spend thats 116 ounces of silver. If I want to sell them back they will pay spot for them. Sell back today and lose $107 bucks

2015 silver eagles are $20 each so thats 100 ounces of silver. They are only paying $18.21 if you sell them back. So sell them back today you lose $179 .

lower prices more ounces and a tighter spread to boot? Or get the eagles because safety image

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    Bet you can lose more if you hold em a little longer...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Free shipping if you spend over 99$ also thats a very good deal . Lets do some math

If I had $2000 to spend thats 116 ounces of silver. If I want to sell them back they will pay spot for them. Sell back today and lose $107 bucks

2015 silver eagles are $20 each so thats 100 ounces of silver. They are only paying $18.21 if you sell them back. So sell them back today you lose $179 .

lower prices more ounces and a tighter spread to boot? Or get the eagles because safety image

image >>

If you knew where to look Friday or before 5 pm Iowa time yesterday you could have gotten your 2015 ASEs for $18.05 each or that $2000 would have gotten you 110 ASEs.
  • Options
    LowBudgetLowBudget Posts: 383 ✭✭
    Provident has had some good deals lately... Their Prospector rounds are pretty cool as well...
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a good price OPA. Another decent deal below.
    Sunshine rounds .89 cents over spot with anti-counterfeit technology.
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO