Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

This might be nice.....

relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
Pulled the trigger on this. Looks pretty clean with PL surfaces and I think that crescent will be much more vibrant in person.

Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions

Comments

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks cool, curious how it looks in hand.

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    SamByrdSamByrd Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭✭
    looks very clean and original unmolested looks proof-like and sure would guess it could 66 maybe a plus its a real nice example.

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Looks to have toned a bit more since we photographed it......a third of a century ago!
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    dibdib Posts: 311
    I'd be surprised if it wasn't gorgeous when you get it in hand. Very nice pickup.
  • Options

<< <i>Very nice! Looks to have toned a bit more since we photographed it......a third of a century ago! >>

Were you grading there still in 1982?
    Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions
  • Options
    KyleKyle Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing your in hand images.
    Successful BST Transactions With: tonedase, streg2, airplanenut, coindeuce, vibr0nic, natetrook, Shrub68, golden, Lakesammman, drddm, Ilikecolor, CoinJunkie, wondercoin, lablover
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a "no brainer" to me if the price was fair. Update this with pics when you can!
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Morgan.... be sure to follow up when you receive it... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    rheddenrhedden Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet it's MS66 with great eye appeal when you get it.

• Options
    FlatwoodsFlatwoods Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Looks like a nice coin. That was a good one to take a chance on.
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,597 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Very nice! Looks to have toned a bit more since we photographed it......a third of a century ago! >>

Were you grading there still in 1982? >>

Yep. Didn't leave until Summer of 1984.
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭
    From the pics I like the look of the coin. It has a very nice PL reverse.

Mike
  • Options
    TopographicOceansTopographicOceans Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you'll be pleasantly surprised when you get it in hand.
  • Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope that you'll be pleased with it. -- Looking forward to getting your impressions after examining the coin in hand.

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that looks like a nice pick up for sure image
  • Options
    I paid full PCGS priceguide for a 81S in MS65, so shouldn't be hurt too bad either way. Thanks for all of the kind comments.
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Out for delivery, should have it in hand today. Will try and get some photos up tonight.
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks very nice, Good pick.image

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    scubafuelscubafuel Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was graded a few months before I was born. I've also toned a bit since that photograph was taken!
  • Options
    Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Relics: How does it look?
  • Options
    I would guess, 65+ shot at 66. Havn't had a chance to take a photo yet.
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file