Home Metal Detecting
Options

new dig

zippcityzippcity Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭
tried the grade school I went to as a child, 6-quarters, 7-dimes, 10-cents, 1-ring and 2-medalions , nothing significant. no silver yet. 4 old houses in my area have been recently knocked down, will try those lots when the ground dries up some.
Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice assortment of finds.. were the coins modern? Was the ring a class ring? Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>tried the grade school I went to as a child, 6-quarters, 7-dimes, 10-cents, 1-ring and 2-medalions , nothing significant. no silver yet. 4 old houses in my area have been recently knocked down, will try those lots when the ground dries up some. >>

Old house yards can be great, but sometimes demolition sites can be aggravating if a lot of small metallic construction debris got scattered.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    PRECIOUSMENTALPRECIOUSMENTAL Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps you'll find your lost lunch money!
    Agree with the problem of the demolition debris.
    What detector are you using?
    Have fun, and, "Good Luck!"
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭✭
    hope the houses pan out. Got my fingers crossed for you!