Home Precious Metals

Conspiracy theorists anonymous

MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
All those spot price offers are met with higher spot prices

The imaginary curse has another one in the loss column. The other was that silver move on Sunday evening down to under 14.50 then back over 15 on Monday.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is, however, a lot of fun to watch and then read the theories..... very entertaining....Cheers, RickO
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,256 ✭✭✭
    All my silver ordered that day arrived last Friday. So, it wasn't a "sell and cancel order and not ship because it is out-of-stock and spot is going to be higher" sale. Not that I have ever had any order bought off ebay like that, but the conspiracy folks might be thinking something like that may happen.

Feels good to hold something shiny and know it's valued more than it is when you bought it just 5 days ago. OF course the opposite could have occurred also, but that's the gamble you take with investments.

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THEY were on to us being on to them with the sales and then the price drops, so now THEY are changing to no sales before the price drop.

Once we're on to them being on to us being on to them, and They get on to that, then they will be on to us being on to them being on to us being on to them

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant, Baley.....imageimage Cheers, RickO