Home Precious Metals
Options

M.P.F. 4/3/15

ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
No new metal, but, finally broke down and bought the boys a nice case for their birth year. (Apmex $59)

Positive BST Transactions with:
Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123

Comments

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet !!! :-)
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Zubie those are sharp looking.
    Do you plan on displaying them?

I picked up a few ounces of silver but not exactly the exciting kind.

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll show this to my wife, and she'll say, "oh, you bought a coin for your coin collection, nice",

imageimage

I will say, "oh no, dear, it's much more than that! With this, I have rescued two hundred dollars worth of ridiculous federal reserve notes, which are not really, "money", oh no, they are a scam and a farce! With this purchase, I have also struck a moral blow against all that is wrong with our society, I have heroically proclaimed my independence from Them, and have proudly voted against the system of fiat money and acquired the one True money that has stood the test of time! Why, when the SHTF, which it will, any day now, this will be the Last Money! And, who will be smirking and rolling their eyes then, huh? huh? You think I'm deluded?!? YOU are the one that's deluded!" Oh, I'll tell her, and told her good.

Wonder who will end up with this thing in the divorce? On second thought, maybe I'll just share the sentiment with my brothers in metal on here. You guys understand me. image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    will say, "oh no, dear, it's much more than that! With this, I have rescued two hundred dollars worth of ridiculous federal reserve notes,

And I would say, "oh no dear, I only rescued $12.95 in those federal reserve notes of dubious integrity, but I only paid a ridiculously modest premium of $187.05 in order to buy it.

Nice display & coins, Zubie!image What years are they?
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from jumping on the sheet of 20 JM ebay special... I also picked up the 2nd edition in this series.
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    Baley, that is hilarious!!!...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageMAO... Good one Baley....Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭

<< <i>imageMAO... Good one Baley....Cheers, RickO >>

Yep. image

I picked up a sheet of those JM bars, a roll of 2015 ASE's, and 12 silver dollars from POM. I think I did good last week.

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually wasn't planning on getting anything, but one of my vet buddies that knows I do PMs got these generics as payment for some computer work. Gave him $17/ea and threw them in the pile.