Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1962 Swedish Rekord Journal Cassius Clay Rookie PSA 8 !

Hi guys!

I have a very beautiful 1962 Rekord Muhammad Ali / Cassius Clay rookie card graded PSA 8. POP 5, 4 higher, no 10s.
I am open to offers, but I will not let this go for less than $1400.

Easiest to reach me through email: mysoccercards@gmail.com for offers / questions or anything else.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    He may be a new member on here but I will vouch for him being a solid guy, so no need to be concerned about anything.

Good luck with the sale - awesome card!
  • Options
    Thanks Scott! ;-) Yes, this is a beauty, but I need to stay focused on what I collect, so I will have to let it move to a new nice home.
  • Options
    Hi guys. I have had a couple of offers for this, but as I said the lowest I would consider is $1400. If someone however would be interested for a quick transaction I would discuss going down a bit. Drop me a message if you are interested.
  • Options
    Still available! Send me your offers. A card like this does not surface every day!
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Nice item!

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    Thanks :-) Yep, thats a beauty. With a story behind. I purchased the whole uncut magazine from a very famous Swedish soccer player (from the 70s) from his personal collection of Rekord magazines. This was only a part of a big lot of Rekord magazines, that even included the issue with the Rekord Pele rookie card. His wife was thrilled to find a weirdo that wanted to help her get rid of this "junk" and I was pretty thrilled to get this recently back from PSA with this particular grade. And I think it really deserved it. I don't mind keeping this beauty, but my focus in collecting is soccer and more specifically Pele - so this would find a better place in a high-end Ali or boxing collection.