Home Precious Metals
Options

1 oz gold 2015 MAPLE's by APMEX on eBay

OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
AT $15 over spot ... great deal, but I'm tapped out. I suspect that gold as usual will drop on Monday.

APMEX eBay

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll wait for the price drop on Monday. image

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    PRIZ430PRIZ430 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll wait for the price drop on Monday. image >>

Yeah....This is getting old....big weekend sale....and then huge gold & silver dump come Monday....
  • Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though I have not kept any data on it.... sure seems to be true about the price drops on Monday more often than not.
    ----- kj
  • Options
    sold out...
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    I missed out again. Need to check these boards ore often. I snooze, I loose. Late bird with no worm.
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options
    They are back up for sale...get them while you can!!!....then we can all watch gold and silver sell off come Monday!!!
  • Options

<< <i>They are back up for sale...get them while you can!!!....then we can all watch gold and silver sell off come Monday!!! >>

I don't believe so, with 0 available.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>They are back up for sale...get them while you can!!!....then we can all watch gold and silver sell off come Monday!!! >>

I don't believe so, with 0 available. >>

They apparently found a few more tubes. Or maybe some called in and cancelled their orders.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

I don't believe so, with 0 available. >>

They apparently found a few more tubes. Or maybe some called in and cancelled their orders. >>

They are not magicians...as I indicated before...sold out: " 0 available / 3,120 sold"
  • Options
    It was reopened for a short time as the other poster indicated. I looked after reading his post and there were 4 left with 60 some sold.

Last updated on Feb 28, 2015 17:26:44 PST That would have been about 7:30 today my time.
  • Options

<< <i>It was reopened for a short time as the other poster indicated. I looked after reading his post and there were 4 left with 60 some sold.

Last updated on Feb 28, 2015 17:26:44 PST That would have been about 7:30 today my time. >>

17:26:44 = 5:26PM PST. not sure what time zone you live in
    Are we looking at the same auction?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>It was reopened for a short time as the other poster indicated. I looked after reading his post and there were 4 left with 60 some sold.

Last updated on Feb 28, 2015 17:26:44 PST That would have been about 7:30 today my time. >>

17:26:44 = 5:26PM PST. not sure what time zone you live in
    Are we looking at the same auction? >>

Yes, it's the same auction. Your post about the sellout was Saturday morning. I'm in CST so 17:26:44 = 5:26PM PST = 7:26PM CST [Saturday evening] so that must be when the last coin resold out. I saw it mit me own 2 eyes that there were a few still available when PRIZ430 indicated that it was reopened.
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    i posted here right after i saw it was sold out. then 14 minutes later priz430 posted they were being sold again. ugh

missed it by 15 minutes. who knew to keep checking back. if it weren't for no luck i wouldn't have....
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Yeah....This is getting old....big weekend sale....and then huge gold & silver dump come Monday.... >>

That "pattern" doesn't really concern me.
    I either decide to buy, or not. If it goes down, fine, more choices at lower prices.

If I really believe it is going to go down, I just don't buy. I have chosen that route more than not, lately. I have also purchased it in one of these deals and watch it go down a little the following business days. It is what it is.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options

Twill take a helluva drop for $1231 to be their regular price.
  • Options
    It's Monday and the PM's dropped right on que. image
  • Options
    I don't think $4 is much to get excited about.
  • Options

<< <i>I don't think $4 is much to get excited about. >>

Agree...but $4 here and $6 there etc., does add up over time. I would have preferred a $4 gain. (btw it's down over $6 as I type)
  • Options

<< <i>

Agree...but $4 here and $6 there etc., does add up over time. I would have preferred a $4 gain. (btw it's down over $6 as I type) >>

Just normal activity IMO. Not a precipitous drop as maybe portended here.
  • Options

<< <i>

Agree...but $4 here and $6 there etc., does add up over time. I would have preferred a $4 gain. (btw it's down over $6 as I type) >>

....And over 18.00 off it's early AM high....a reversal like that is NOT GOOD for near future gains.....