Home Precious Metals
Options

Calling Old Pour Experts, Need Help Identifying Bar

Searched everywhere I know to and can't find anything on it. Found some similarly poured, but not R/A.
Anyone know anything about this one? Thanks
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never saw that one before... good luck.. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Never saw that one before... good luck.. Cheers, RickO

Yeah, me either when I bought it sometime ago. We know how that can go right? Could be a good thing, could be a death trap LOL
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    POM---I always considered you to be the old poured bar expert here. Never seen this style before. Could be rare but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's valuable. Your best bet is to periodically check eBay to see if a similar bar shows up.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    POM---I always considered you to be the old poured bar expert here. Never seen this style before. Could be rare but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's valuable. Your best bet is to periodically check eBay to see if a similar bar shows up.

I appreciate that compliment PH, but there some here that astound me with their knowledge of the old pours. I'm a rookie sittin on the bench compared to them. They know who they are lol.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These bars have puzzled me as well. I have seen a 4.8 oz and a 26 oz bar plus the one you are citing on EBAY. I'm still researching this.

Edited to add, I don't think this bar has been identified as of yet.

Mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    These bars have puzzled me as well. I have seen a 4.8 oz and a 26 oz bar plus the one you are citing on EBAY. I'm still researching this.

Edited to add, I don't think this bar has been identified as of yet.

Mark

Thanks. The 10.4 oz one on eBay is mine. Figured I'd put a whacked out number on it and see what sticks. I bought it roughly 6 years ago locally.