Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1983 Wrestling All Stars #8 Gino Hernandez Signed.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    KNAPPKNAPP Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

I own this letter. It is PSA/DNA and JSA certified and I believe it is a fake. It's a long story.

the KNAPP collection - specializing in boxing and wrestling
    Always looking to buy or trade for Andre the Giant autographs
    psacard.com/psasetregistry/non-sports/famous-personage/andre-giant-master-set/alltimeset/180400

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

We have got plenty of time.

Tell us why.

• Options
    slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think Angelo Mosca wrestled about the same era? picked up a mini football signed by him

• Options

Yes he did.

• Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mosca is huge in Canada and was a big time CFL football player. I remember watching him wrestle in Florida in the 80’s as a heel and did a turn to a face when his son wrestled in CWF and was attacked in the ring. Was a big man and great athlete.

KC

• Options

When I first started collecting the set and going through the cards I wasn't certain who Mosca was. I figured it out that he was the big guy that boosted Ric Flair on his shoulders after he won the title from Harley Race at Starcade 83.

He was in the news in the past few years because of this altercation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epX2SR_XlzI

• Options
    BenG76BenG76 Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Wow, that card is like my Dad would say " Rare as hen's teeth." signed. I loved watching the old WCCW back in the 80's.

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

@KNAPP said:
    I own this letter. It is PSA/DNA and JSA certified and I believe it is a fake. It's a long story.

Still wanting to hear more about this story on why this is indeed fake.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable