Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Ebay Gold Kennedy

The same ebay seller selling jars full of coins from a hoard which he claims to be is unsearched and was criticized here is now selling OGP Gold Kennedy's which he claims are from the ANA show. How do we know if a coin is from the ANA show with just the OGP alone and no TPG label?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-W-Kennedy-Gold-Proof-Half-Dollar-Anniversary-Chicago-ANA-Release-K15-/271556465719?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6390

Comments

• Options
    FullStrikeFullStrike Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭
    Well at least he isn't claiming they were flown into space. At least not yet, but there's always next month. image
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are people still patronizing this individual? Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in the mood to have some fun so I messaged him and asked him for proof that these are ANA release pieces...
    ...and if he has no such proof, why I would want to pay $1600 for something still available from the mint for $1250.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pig in a poke. All he says that I read is, you might get one not that you will get one. image
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Are people still patronizing this individual? Cheers, RickO >>

Shakespeare wrote in one of his works : "Brevity is the soul of wit". I might add: Brevity is also the heart of good humor image Great questions can be funny.
  • Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for my answer...how long should I hold my breath? image

RIP Mom- 1932-2012

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file