Home Metal Detecting

$10.84

The weather was sunny on Friday and the ground wasn't frozen everywhere and I came away with $10.84 from a local park. I was 2 cents short of $9 and I checked the grassy area by the swimming pool fence to finish off the day. A little over $6 of this came from the same basketball court that I did so well on last Sept. I will check that spot each time I'm back there.

Sounds like the East coast is in for a white blanket this week. We have a shot at 70 on Wednesday.

Comments

• pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
    definitely a bit jealous. Reports are saying 12-18 inches here, and upwards of 2 feet in other areas. Want some company? haha
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>definitely a bit jealous. Reports are saying 12-18 inches here, and upwards of 2 feet in other areas. Want some company? haha >>

there saying up to 30 inches here and wind gust of 70 mph up in the boston area.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep...12 to 18 inches here... and ground has been frozen for weeks.....nice haul PPC, heck of a job for end of January... Cheers, RickO
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job there!

57 going to 62 today and finally sold enough silver to get my new Tesoro....can't wait for it to arrive and
    for me to get out in the desert again.

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    We got a bit of snow in Maryland this week but only a few inches. Bigger problem for us hunters is the temps dropped (started off at 15 this morning) and the ground is now frozen solid. It will be a while before I can hunt again.

Going to the monthly treasure club meeting, so maybe I'll score some silver in a raffle.

Edit: no meeting for me! image The community center where the meetings are held closed early due to sleet we got around evening rush hour.
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • luckybucksluckybucks Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭
    Nice !!