Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Day Two. FUN. Here we go

ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
Day one done and it's morning with a few minutes before the doors open for us dealers. Show spoiler this report is going to be short. FUN is FUN. The overall mood is quite good. Dealers are optimistic for a good year. Florida is the place to be today expected temp around 65 degrees. Crowds yesterday were busy all day in fact I think I only took one quick break away from my table. Good to see old customers and make some new friends. Sold quite a few coins and bought a few beeps. If you are here please say hello at my table 1308. Have a great day. Jon
Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com

Comments

  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting ready to leave for Day Two myself.
    It was indeed packed yesterday, and I usually had to wait to view cases and talk to the dealers.
    Covered only two thirds of the floor, and I generally move pretty quick - I think in terms of size
    this is one of the biggest I've been to.

    Successful BST transactions with 177 members. breakdown, scotty1419, mattniss, bigjpst, onlyroosies, Manorcourtman, guitarwes, Ebeneezer, Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a real good show so far.....Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file