Options
What's it worth? 1910-S MS63 $10
My grandmother has entrusted me with the valuation and liquidation of her gold collection. I would like to know what this coin is worth?
PLEASE SEE UPDATED POSTING UNDER THE SALES FORUM. I HAVE A LINK TO MY PHOTOBUCKET.
I have sold 7 of 11 coins, the four remaining are:
1910-S MS63 $10 PCGS green holder
1900-S MS61 $10 PCGS green holder
1878 MS61 $10 NCG
1895-S AU53 $5 PCGS green holder
I can't get photo's on here becuase of the 50kb limit. E-mail for pics, virginia22601@gmail.com
Thanks
PLEASE SEE UPDATED POSTING UNDER THE SALES FORUM. I HAVE A LINK TO MY PHOTOBUCKET.
I have sold 7 of 11 coins, the four remaining are:
1910-S MS63 $10 PCGS green holder
1900-S MS61 $10 PCGS green holder
1878 MS61 $10 NCG
1895-S AU53 $5 PCGS green holder
I can't get photo's on here becuase of the 50kb limit. E-mail for pics, virginia22601@gmail.com
Thanks
0
Comments
You might have to register on the Heritage site with your email address (free) to see the prices. If the coin is decent, a CAC sticker could add approx $2K to the normal MS63 price. A difficult coin above the MS62 grade so everything you can line up in your favor is significant $$. Very few CAC coins in the 63-64 range.
<< <i>But wait, aren't we supposed to mercilessly flog the new poster for saying something about coins they have for sale? For the love of Forum policy!
When the thread was originally posted there wasn't yet a "for sale" listing on the BST. And now that there is....I agree with your comment. Should have seen it coming.
When the thread was originally posted there wasn't yet a "for sale" listing on the BST. And now that there is....I agree with your comment. Should have seen it coming.
Just thought I'd cut off the inevitable before one of the really grumpy posters came along. The really grumpy posters must all be at FUN and are too busy to bash new members.
<< <i>When the thread was originally posted there wasn't yet a "for sale" listing on the BST. And now that there is....I agree with your comment. Should have seen it coming.
Just thought I'd cut off the inevitable before one of the really grumpy posters came along. The really grumpy posters must all be at FUN and are too busy to bash new members. >>
With that said , do not keep answering on your BST thread. You are only allowed to bring the thread to the top once a day ... The grumpy members will definitely jump all over you for that !
<< <i>bout tree fiddy. >>
Let's keep the Loch Ness Monster out of this...