Options
Well, I'm off to FUN!
ElmerFusterpuck
Posts: 4,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
We're staying at the Sonesta here in Orlando, which is within walking distance of the convention center. Orlando is a bit brisk this morning, but the sun is out at least. I figure walking there is faster than fighting the parking traffic. I'll be submitting a few coins for grading and looking for coins that catch my eye or fill my sets. I'll have 'Elmer Fusterpuck' on my name tag, so if you are within reading distance go ahead and say 'hi'. I'll write up some kind of report later.
To all that are attending, have fun at FUN. To all those that aren't, just have fun.
To all that are attending, have fun at FUN. To all those that aren't, just have fun.
10-4,
Erik
My registry sets
0
Comments
Post some pictures here, so we can have fun too.....
coinzip.com