Options
Modern coins - take to FUN???
I have
2011 Proof Gold Eagle
2011 25th Silver Eagle Annv Set
2014 Proof Gold Eagle
Bought for my 2 girls on their birth years.
Should I bring to FUN and have graded?? Or leave in Mint fuzzy cases?
I'm a bit torn....hate to have one of the gold proofs go 69 and one 70....."no no kid....I don't like the PF70 daughter better"
Thoughts?
2011 Proof Gold Eagle
2011 25th Silver Eagle Annv Set
2014 Proof Gold Eagle
Bought for my 2 girls on their birth years.
Should I bring to FUN and have graded?? Or leave in Mint fuzzy cases?
I'm a bit torn....hate to have one of the gold proofs go 69 and one 70....."no no kid....I don't like the PF70 daughter better"
Thoughts?
0
Comments
Here's a warning parable for coin collectors...
Hoard the keys.
Back on bookshelves they go!
and now daddy has more room for morgans....
Thanks for thoughts all....
Beau
CertifiedMorgans.com
Original is better in my opinion......
coinzip.com
<< <i>I'd leave them in their cases. You or they can always submit them for grading in the future, if it matters any more then. >>
+1