Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2015 first quarterly special. Free TrueView.

sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
Send in your photogenic coins.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

Comments

  • Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 12,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh, should I send this in for a re-holder?

    Overton 112a - R5, awsome grouping of die cracks on this puppy.
    Probably can't see them on the picture or at least not as well as in hand, but it's an awsome looking half.

    image


    Oh, wait. I'm not a member. Doggonit.
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    This makes two in a row I can use!

    President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That just reads funny image . "send in your photogenic coins".

    Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.

  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,492 ✭✭✭
    ya know...

    so i bought membership in oct....saw i could cancel "auto renew"...so i did as i wanted to wait n see how coins were to do this year 1st
    then in dec....they announce membership fees are grandfathered if one has auto renew..."on"

    GREAT...was told i have to buy another membership in dec to get grandfathered membership

    so this...5 free truviews right...what a thing to wake up to
    my modern sub with 13 coins in which i have 10 truviews on...was entered...dec 29th

    lil mini rant over

    AWESOME QUARTERLY SPECIAL

    HAPPY NEW YEARS....arghhhhhh
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see


  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya don't forget about the new shirt for the new sub, No shirt off my back. image


    Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    jayPemjayPem Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Ooh, should I send this in for a re-holder?

    Overton 112a - R5, awsome grouping of die cracks on this puppy.
    Probably can't see them on the picture or at least not as well as in hand, but it's an awsome looking half.

    image


    Oh, wait. I'm not a member. Doggonit. >>



    You should ! Maybe even go for reconsideration ( I belive you said it was graded AU 50 at one time?)...a true view of that coin would be worthy !
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 13,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool image

    Now about that shirt. image

    "Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso

  • This content has been removed.
  • Options
    PCGSPhotoPCGSPhoto Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Send in your photogenic coins. >>



    And make sure they're well behaved and sit perfectly still for the duration of the photo session.

    Radiant Collection: Numismatics and Exonumia of the Atomic Age.
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/showcase/3232

  • This content has been removed.
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 18,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says free imaging, I did not see free reholder.

    Anyone? Is this for grading or regrading only?

    image
  • This content has been removed.
  • Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭


    << <i>ya know...

    so i bought membership in oct....saw i could cancel "auto renew"...so i did as i wanted to wait n see how coins were to do this year 1st
    then in dec....they announce membership fees are grandfathered if one has auto renew..."on"

    GREAT...was told i have to buy another membership in dec to get grandfathered membership

    so this...5 free truviews right...what a thing to wake up to
    my modern sub with 13 coins in which i have 10 truviews on...was entered...dec 29th

    lil mini rant over

    AWESOME QUARTERLY SPECIAL

    HAPPY NEW YEARS....arghhhhhh >>



    Try calling customer service and see if they can't do something for you, like get you some true views on this submission under the special? I'm not saying they will, but you should at least make the effort. Then again, they're moderns so they all look the same anyway. imageimage
  • Options
    mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭
    I think PCGS will give five free TrueViews, but only after the submitter pays for five services. Cheapest service is reholders, now priced at $12 each.
    I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.
  • Options
    PCGSPhotoPCGSPhoto Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>And make sure they're well behaved and sit perfectly still for the duration of the photo session. >>


    image

    You're gonna be a busy man, Phil. >>



    PCGS Portrait Studios will be ready for the influx.

    Radiant Collection: Numismatics and Exonumia of the Atomic Age.
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/showcase/3232

  • Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who knows? You may have the next Kate Upton in your collection, just waiting to be discovered.

    A word of caution. If any of the subjects are found to have makeup or other cosmetic enhancements they will be unceremoniously removed from the premises. image

    "If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

    My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file