Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Best sacagawea coin album with all varieties, satins, proofs, etc

AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know of more complete album brand that will include satin finish varieties + usual mint states, proofs, etc?

I know Dansco produces blank pages for their albums. I always hate the tacky labels though that the collector writes in for varieties not included.

With the new enhanced Sac currently coming out, I'd like to really fill my book properly.
Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS

Comments

• Options
    Also posted on the popular TA9 Sac C&C thread on the forums.
    Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options
    WingedLiberty1957WingedLiberty1957 Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never heard of that type of coin album for any series. It's not a bad idea. I think your best bet might be to design your own "digital coin album" and fill it with images from PCGS TrueView photos. You can then put in "holes/slots" for any and every variety you wish. I did this generic Saca coin album for proofs.

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Market for custom products is small to non-existent anymore.
  • Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Text I always hate the tacky labels though that the collector writes in for varieties not included. >>

I'll bet you could find a talented artsy type person who could hand letter the album slots.
    Start with a blank Dansco page and see what they can do.
    It would be unique and I can picture it being really cool.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say this is a 'do it yourself' project.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    What's wrong with computer printing on clear label material? Avery makes quite a few sizes. Just take a little time adding them to your Dansco or Whitman album and nobody will know the difference.

David
  • Options
    Good suggestions both -- thanks much!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file