Home Precious Metals
Options

eBay cracks me up on what they allow-pm related

Had a couple nude silver bars listed, but then stupid eBay ended the auctions because I didn't have them listed in the adult category. Pure ignorant mistake, never paid that close attention. I see nude bars in my search for silver art bars all the time. Shouldn't they not be in the bullion category if that's where I'm searching? Rather than advisng me to edit them, they end them.
They let fakes run rampant on there and don't do anything about it, but end nude bars listed in the wrong category within 13 hours of being listed...unreal.

End of rant.
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Had a couple nude silver bars listed, but then stupid eBay ended the auctions because I didn't have them listed in the adult category. Pure ignorant mistake, never paid that close attention. I see nude bars in my search for silver art bars all the time. Shouldn't they not be in the bullion category if that's where I'm searching? Rather than advisng me to edit them, they end them.
    They let fakes run rampant on there and don't do anything about it, but end nude bars listed in the wrong category within 13 hours of being listed...unreal.

End of rant. >>

Agree with your assessment. I suspect some one reported your auction(s) Made any "friends" lately?
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta make Lemonade out of Lemons......looks like a nice market for silver tassels to cover those
    gals up?

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Relisted them correctly (now that I know what's expected) and they nearly instantly sold for very close to what I was asking. Wish I had more nude silver bars to offer LOL
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Relisted them correctly (now that I know what's expected) and they nearly instantly sold for very close to what I was asking. Wish I had more nude silver bars to offer LOL >>

Transparency is best when selling on Ebay!