Home Precious Metals
Options

Can't create, relist or edit PM listings on eBay

Anyone else having same or similar probs?
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes I spent about 30 minutes on a long one and it was all lost about a half hour ago.
  • Options

Im also unable to purchase a shipping label , I thinkimage I clicked the button twice and nothing happened. I'm hesitant to click it again because I'm unsure if I will be charged repeatedly .

I printed a label 2 hours ago with no trouble
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    they're aware of the problem

I was able to print a shipping label and only was charged once, still unable to do anything with what I mentioned in the title of this thread though.
    that's kind of bs being this is a holiday week where I'm sure alot of people are trying to list stuff.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no problem printing labels all day using paypal.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

<< <i>no problem printing labels all day using paypal. >>

A sale outside of ebay I hope. If you make the sale on ebay the labels are much cheaper through ebay itself.

Sometimes surprisingly cheaper. I mailed a 9 pound package priority through Ebay for $6 tonight. It would have been 11$ through paypal or 12$ at the post office.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,213 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>no problem printing labels all day using paypal. >>

A sale outside of ebay I hope. If you make the sale on ebay the labels are much cheaper through ebay itself.

Sometimes surprisingly cheaper. I mailed a 9 pound package priority through Ebay for $6 tonight. It would have been 11$ through paypal or 12$ at the post office. >>

The few time I compared prices between paypal shipping and ebay shipping the discounts and price were the same.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

Can't upload pictures or finish a listing.all morning , ebay is telling me "this page has moved or no longer available"
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> The few time I compared prices between paypal shipping and ebay shipping the discounts and price were the same. >>

I believe that to be a fact for First Class parcel mail ... but not so for Priority Mail.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

Priority is massively cheaper through ebay versus paypal. You won't notice it so much on flat rates but on boxes of varying size and weight ebay priority mail pricing can be less than parcel post even.

Right now I'm shipping out a 35 pound item

Priority through ebay is $43 , parcel post is through ebay is $48 Through paypal its $54 for priority or $48 parcel post and at the window it would be $63 priority $48 parcel post

The trump card is Fed EX through Ebay at $22 so thats what I'll be using .
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Priority is massively cheaper through ebay versus paypal. You won't notice it so much on flat rates but on boxes of varying size and weight ebay priority mail pricing can be less than parcel post even.

Right now I'm shipping out a 35 pound item

Priority through ebay is $43 , parcel post is through ebay is $48 Through paypal its $54 for priority or $48 parcel post and at the window it would be $63 priority $48 parcel post

The trump card is Fed EX through Ebay at $22 so thats what I'll be using . >>

I was not aware anything over 13 ounces could be shipped Parcel Post. (i.e Don't all USPS shipments over 13 ounces have to go Priority?) image