Orlando Pace
Junior Seau
Will Shields
Kurt Warner
Darren Woodson

Comments

• Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭
    My 5 would be Bruce, Jacoby, Law, Pace, Warner--made the Rams and Cardinals winners.
  • Options
    Baez578Baez578 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭
    Bettis, Warner, Bruce, Pace are no brainers IMO
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Bettis, Haley, Harrison, Seau and Warner.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭✭
    Look at all the Rams making the list.. That's awesome
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    Bettis, Pace, Seau. thought 2 of those guys were already in. I'd prob vote Harrison and Bruce too. Lots of good names on the list.
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

]Bettis, Haley, T.Brown, Seau and Warner.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    Bettie, Brown, Seau, Warner and Pace. I would love to also see Don Coryell get the nod too. Bruce and Harrison will need to wait 1-2 years. The backlog is cleared if Brown gets in
  • Options
    I had somehow missed Brown on the list. I agree he should get in first among the WRs.
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Look at all the Rams making the list.. That's awesome >>

and Colts, though I'm not sure if any of the Colts get in this year.
  • Options
    As long as Mick Tingelhoff makes it in, the rest is gravy. Here's my five:

Jerome Bettis
    Tim Brown
    Charles Haley
    Orlando Pace
    Junior Seau
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    I think Warner, Brown and Pace are in. I think Seau should be, but given all that's going on in NFL, I wouldn't be shocked if they wanted to avoid his story this year.

On a personal note, it won't happen but at some point I'd love to see Roger Craig get the nod. 3x SB Champ and first 1000/1000 season. Too many big names in front of him though.
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    No loves for Don Coryell? He pretty much invented the modern passing game.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Seau, Pace, Warner, Haley and I'll put Lynch in as a dark horse.
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

<< <i>No loves for Don Coryell? He pretty much invented the modern passing game. >>

Fair point! Air Coryell and Fouts, Muncie, Joiner, Jefferson and Winslow were ridiculous. Had I not already loved the Cowboys, I would have been a Charger fan. It's just tough to add coaches against the players.
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    The only dead-set 100% lock is Pace.
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Five:

Don Coryell (WAY PAST OVERDUE !!!!!!!!!!)
    Junior Seau
    Tim Brown
    Charles Haley
    Jerome Bettis

Steve
  • Options

Tim Brown
    Charles Haley
    Junior Seau
    Will Shields
    Kurt Warner
  • Options
    I hope warner gets in. Local kid that did amazing things.
  • Options
    Morten Andersen, because we need more Spartans in the hall.
  • Options
    hyperchipper09hyperchipper09 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At..water, Brown, Haley, Pace, Warner.
  • Options
    Junior Seau , Kurt Warner, Kevin Greene , Marvin Harrison, Mick Tingelhoff, and Will Shields, Bill Polian. I'd pick Shields over Pace
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vito is right - Pace is the only lock. The HOF seems to love offensive lineman. I think Kurt Warner gets in, the last QB to get in was Troy Aikman in 2006.

I don't think any of the WR's get in. Cris Carter and Andre Reed got in 2013 and 2014, I don't think they will add another. I didn't think Cris Carter deserved it, but someone must like his eyebrows. I think Tim Brown should have gotten in before Andre Reed.

The borderline cases are Jerome Bettis and Seau. I think Bettis should get in, but I'm surprised he has been waiting this long. Seau was a great player and the HOF has been trying to get more defensive players in to balance out the disparity with the offense. I don't know if the way he died will bring the sympathy vote or may work against him. The Football voters are even stranger than the Baseball writers.

Mike
  • Options
    It is a shame that Edgerrin James will probably get no consideration from 1999-2005 Edgerrin James was probably the best back in football .