Home Precious Metals

New(?) style of PAMP "Lotus" bars via MMTC-PAMP India partnership

carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭✭
Love/collect Pamp bars but honestly I had not seen these.
A few have popped up on eBay at premiums I would not touch ( In know ,I know..."but you pay a silly premium for regular Pamp issues??!!?") It's true image

Here is the link. They seem to be distributed solely in India and a few are making there way over:

Gold and Silver, variety of sizes and shapes (in fact more than most issues).

Perhaps soft spot prices have spurned cross border distribution?

MMTC PAMP LINK

Loves me some shiny!

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice design....Cheers, RickO
  • CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice indeed. I like it. image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    I have always liked Pamp....got the roman goddess one in one half ounce size for all my women(one wife,3 daughters)...they all wear them as necklaces now
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If one collects silver items produced currently and into the future, their collection of different designs can be literally infinite in scope and content.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking bars but they aren't worth the higher premium compared to other brands of bars if you're primarily just wanting to buy silver as bullion. Sometimes you can buy them for close to melt on the secondary market. I bought a 1 Kilo Pamp Suisse Fortuna bar at one of the Baltimore coin shows for about a dollar over spot. It was in perfect condition with all the original packaging including the COA.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double post.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire