Home Precious Metals
Options

Precious metal Q & A thread

...and let us all remember to stay on topic!!!

Comments

• Options
    Should crypto be banned as well? After all, he said the exact same thing I did. Mr Willis please look at the evidence and make a logical decision that does not display favoritism.
  • Options
    Have you narrowed down the age of the earth in your studies? Is it closer to 5000 or 10000 years?
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Depends if you believe in science or not.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Depends if you believe in science or not. >>

U mean Al Gore, right?... Lol...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Q double post
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sure, many of us stray from the rules >>

wrong again MGL....judging by your threads, you are the primary culprit in that category. Most of us will limit our dialogue to PM's and not possible non PM related worst case scenarios.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Sure, many of us stray from the rules >>

wrong again MGL....judging by your threads, you are the primary culprit in that category. Most of us will limit our dialogue to PM's and not possible non PM related worst case scenarios. >>

Thank you for adding a PM related post to the thread, Opa!
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark---Quit feeding the troll and he will go away. Threads like this keep him around.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

<< <i>Mark---Quit feeding the troll and he will go away. Threads like this keep him around. >>

The trolls like yourself are alive and well in this thread...now where is rawteam? We can have a science committee in this thread...
  • Options
    Mglicker you little coward address my question about crypto's comment.
  • Options

<< <i>Sure, many of us stray from the rules, but CRH's regrettable display on the thread about the passing of another forum member is utterly despicable and beneath the standards of this forum.

If this takes me out as well, a hearty goodbye to my friends here! >>

Why won't this guy answer a simple question?
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    When looking at the GSR, when would be the best time to convert either way?

What's with all the off topic comments?
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    So now the OP changes the title of this thread and his opening remarks?
    Please explain!
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    So now the OP changes the title of this thread and his opening remarks?

I have nothing to do with this, don't even think about putting me in the middle of all this LMAO!
    The original title was something to the effect of the OP wanting Don Willis to ban coinrollhunter, and the initial post was saying why. I'm merely an observer of the image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    POM thanks for the reply but I was aware of that.
    I am looking forward to Mark answering why he changed the title of the post and his initial opening remarks.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    I think because there was a behind the scenes meeting and vote, it was decided to keep CRH around for entertainment purposes....
    Sorta like a court jester hangin around...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    Best to let things quiet down for the weekend.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I think because there was a behind the scenes meeting and vote, it was decided to keep CRH around for entertainment purposes....
    Sorta like a court jester hangin around... >>

I was concerned that he would keep bumping the tragic U.S Coin forum thread with more out of place comments.

Best to let things quiet down for the weekend.
  • Options

<< <i>When looking at the GSR, when would be the best time to convert either way?

What's with all the off topic comments? >>

I'm of the opinion that now wouldn't be a bad time to swap gold for silver, and with the GSR under 60 would be a fair time to swap silver for gold, under 55 would be ideal, but 60 isn't horrible timing.
    Nevermind...
  • Options

<< <i>When looking at the GSR, when would be the best time to convert either way?

What's with all the off topic comments? >>

Odd...page 2 didn't show up and now I have 2 posts in a row...lame, very lame
    Nevermind...
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At a GSR of 70 to 1, I'm swapping gold for silver.

I like to think a GSR of 70 and higher is a no brainer for a gold to silver swap.

While a GSR of 50 and lower is also a no brainer swap of silver for gold.

It's the GSR range in between from 51 to 69 that's a tougher call to make.
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)