Home Precious Metals

For those who don't believe in karma

To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw it reported earlier today and got a great laugh! Lousy credit! OR not enough down....

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe unemployed.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karma is just another word for a way for humans to enjoy someone else's misfortune.... Cheers, RickO
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Karma is just another word for a way for humans to enjoy someone else's misfortune

That may be your slant on it. Mine is, you're gonna get what you give.
  • coolestcoolest Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭
    If Karma was playing out He would die slowly and painfully buried under the weight of tons of federal reserve notes.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    still trying to spend other people's money. image

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Karma is just another word for a way for humans to enjoy someone else's misfortune.... Cheers, RickO >>

Not really. You're thinking of Schadenfreude!
    theknowitalltroll;
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    still trying to spend other people's money

LOL!!! That's it. He gets $250k (that's not a typo) for a speaking engagement...to hear him say what?
  • ARCOARCO Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>here's your proof. I find this extremely funny

Bernanke denied a loan LOL >>

The Bernank has enough money to pay off his D.C. home outright. His proclaimed underwriting woes are to make himself appear more like one of the unwashed masses.

Karma would be that Bernanke has to live on a fixed income when he is old, and not being able to earn a single nickel on his money thanks to a money-cartel rigging the market interest rates to zero, and not having enough to survive on for 20 years of retirement. That would be fitting Karma.

Tyler
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>still trying to spend other people's money

LOL!!! That's it. He gets $250k (that's not a typo) for a speaking engagement...to hear him say what? >>

He already "earned" the money. The fees are merely payoffs.
  • BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silly me, I still don't believe the man.

• << <i>

<< <i>here's your proof. I find this extremely funny

Bernanke denied a loan LOL >>

The Bernank has enough money to pay off his D.C. home outright. His proclaimed underwriting woes are to make himself appear more like one of the unwashed masses.

Karma would be that Bernanke has to live on a fixed income when he is old, and not being able to earn a single nickel on his money thanks to a money-cartel rigging the market interest rates to zero, and not having enough to survive on for 20 years of retirement. That would be fitting Karma.

Tyler >>

• HigashiyamaHigashiyama Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he is not paying of the loan, does that mean he anticipates inflation?

Or, is he confident that he can earn a return above the interest rate he is paying?

Personally, the only reason I'd want a (fixed interest) loan is as an inflation hedge.
    Higashiyama
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan