Home Precious Metals

Ok, I started buying to replinish my stash at $18.98..

not too long ago. My stack is now the biggest it's ever been, and I continue to buy like a drunken silver investor. Time will tell if I have embarked on a fools errand, or another lucky guilt feeling. Take care. jws

Comments

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i added a little to mine
  • tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    I need a fix.
    COA
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have taken the majorities advice and wait. (down to $17.41 as I type)
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    How did I do???
    Bought a 1 oz silver bar for $191,13 months ago, just sold for $200...
    keceph `anah
  • JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    Hmmmm $17.04 as I type. Waiting would have been prudent; but time will be the ultimate judge. Gut still says accumulate. Wish me luck. Take care. jws
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hmmmm $17.04 as I type. Waiting would have been prudent; but time will be the ultimate judge. Gut still says accumulate. Wish me luck. Take care. jws >>

It depends on how you stack. If you're buying 1 ASE at a time, it's no biggie. I like to buy at the lowest point short of buying a monster box to get the lower volume price or free shipping or both. This will usually mean 5 or more rolls at a pop. Only gonna do maybe one more buy so I'm waiting for more price drop.
  • JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    The VA in all their wisdom just awarded me my agent orange disability claim after a 3 1 /2 year adventure. Needless to say the back pay will affect my qty. some. This was out of the blue, so to speak, and kinda shocked me. Time for some serious thinking. Take care. jws
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The VA in all their wisdom just awarded me my agent orange disability claim after a 3 1 /2 year adventure. Needless to say the back pay will affect my qty. some. This was out of the blue, so to speak, and kinda shocked me. Time for some serious thinking. Take care. jws >>

Thanks for the service and congrats. That 3+ years seems short compared to what some of my vet buddies are going through.
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What motivated you to make a move now?
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • "What motivated you to make a move now"? jmski52

Well after selling 1/2 of my stack during the last run, I went into lazy accumulation mode to replace what I had sold. I remain in lazy accumulation mode, but due to a recent windfall. I'm scratching my head a little harder right now. I did pick up 2 rolls of Silver Eagles yesterday, but haven't pulled the trigger on a monster box yet. Scratching my head in NC. Take Care. jws

• TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have to buy more rounds. That stack ran out first.