Oh my,
bobimage
1895 Proof
Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE HIGHEST BIDDER WIN."

As opposed to the highest bidder not winning? Then again, the highest bidder on this auction will not be a winner.
    Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reported.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unbelievable......Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    joebb21joebb21 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why does grandpa always keep his coins in the attic?

my grandpa used to keep his coins in his sock drawer...
    may the fonz be with you...always...
  • Options
    JeffMTampaJeffMTampa Posts: 3,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are so negative- why would the person lie about such an important coin?

By the way the same seller just opened auctions for a "Flux Capacitor" and a Unicorn.
    I love them Barber Halves.....
  • Options
    I have not bought some Morgans from this seller in the past and it has worked out great for me, I feel like a winner.
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asked for better images and put it on my watch list. Caveat Emperor at it's best. You get what you bid on, on there in most cases.
  • Options
    numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    ....and this is Bob,he likes shiny objects.........
    Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • Options
    This listing was actually pulled by Ebay what the heck happened?
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This listing was actually pulled by Ebay what the heck happened? >>

I suspect that eBay takes a very dim view of trolls who try to also list flux capacitors and unicorns for sale. image

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope grandpa made it out of the attic

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it was pulled before someone was conned....Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent him an email saying 'it's amazes me that all sellers of fake coins seem to acquire these coins from their Grandfather" and this was his reply (check out the fabulous grammar).....

Actual response.........

"i dont appreciate u refering. to my dead grandfathers coin collection as fake. me and my grampa spent hundreds of hrs collecting coins together. i loved him and spending time coin collecting with him is something ill charish forever
    - alexi-reill"

"Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options
    garrynotgarrynot Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You guys are so negative- why would the person lie about such an important coin?

By the way the same seller just opened auctions for a "Flux Capacitor" and a Unicorn. >>

I always thought the odds of me getting an 1895 Proof were as good as me finding a unicorn. This guy apparently lived my dream. image
  • Options
    AMRCAMRC Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You guys are so negative- why would the person lie about such an important coin?

By the way the same seller just opened auctions for a "Flux Capacitor" and a Unicorn. >>

I won the Unicorn! I can't wait.
    MLAeBayNumismatics: "The greatest hobby in the world!"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file