Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Jeter's Career in Baseball Cards - ESPN Piece

Nicely done, easy scroll through all of Jeter's Topps cards from 1992 to present.

Jeter's Cards
Always buying 1971 OPC Baseball packs.

Comments

• Options
    That's very cool. I had stopped collecting in 94 and mostly collect vintage so it was nice just to see the different Topps designs from then until now. I think the 2004 is my favorite Jeter card.
    A's World Championships-1910, 1911, 1913, 1929, 1930, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1989
  • Options
    stevebaystevebay Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    And you can also buy this piece from Topps. Almost pulled the trigger, but I can't stand that the horizontal cards aren't displayed horizontally!

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>And you can also buy this piece from Topps. Almost pulled the trigger, but I can't stand that the horizontal cards aren't displayed horizontally! >>

They should at least have the horizontal cards facing left. I like his 2005 card.
  • Options
    Nice piece. Might pick it up while I finish gathering the corresponding cards.
  • Options
    downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

<< <i>And you can also buy this piece from Topps. Almost pulled the trigger, but I can't stand that the horizontal cards aren't displayed horizontally! >>

I don't like that arrangement either
    I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug