Home Precious Metals
Options

The ax has been sharpened. At what point do we see pain ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When all the silver and gold can't pay off the national debt and we raise the debt ceiling, then print trillions , or execute the QE to restore faith in our dollar, the only pain is remembering to put a * minus sign in front of that big fat number for our children and their children.

If you see pain, invest in pain (pharmaceuticals) or sharpen the pencil and buy lead (defense), or gather your thoughts and play possum. Anyone in the dark chooses the dark. Anyone in the red, chooses the red. Anyone in the black seems to get flack. That's what doesn't make sense. Investing and hedging is a simple concept. So many teachers, not enough students.

I am grateful for all of you teachers. Everyone teaches us something. Every ONE.

+1

footnote :
    Notice ONE is the same number. Kind of like the difference between a * and + on the coin holders vs. a green or gold sticker to shore up the truth.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>When all the silver and gold can't pay off the national debt and we raise the debt ceiling, then print trillions , or execute the QE to restore faith in our dollar, the only pain is remembering to put a * minus sign in front of that big fat number for our children and their children.

If you see pain, invest in pain (pharmaceuticals) or sharpen the pencil and buy lead (defense), or gather your thoughts and play possum. Anyone in the dark chooses the dark. Anyone in the red, chooses the red. Anyone in the black seems to get flack. That's what doesn't make sense. Investing and hedging is a simple concept. So many teachers, not enough students.

I am grateful for all of you teachers. Everyone teaches us something. Every ONE.

+1

>>

The rhyming posts are cool and all twosides but I'd like to see you challenge yourself a little more and try haiku format

• Options
    FrankcoinsFrankcoins Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Before there was a war on terror and drugs, it was on the Hunt Brothers. The war on capitalism has been going on for decades. >>

Capitalism doesn't include the right to corner the market on a commodity for the sole purpose of financial gain, to detriment of functional markets and the interests of 99.9% of the people. Doesn't matter if you are the Hunt Brothers, George Soros, or John D. Rockefeller.
    Frank Provasek - PCGS Authorized Dealer, Life Member ANA, Member TNA. www.frankcoins.com
  • Options
    FrankcoinsFrankcoins Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭
    The correct response of the Federal Reserve is not only to "print money" during a depression or recession, but to act in a way that people sense prices will soon be rising, so they will start spending that money. Otherwise, the new money just gets horded away in offshore banks awaiting futher declining prices.
    Frank Provasek - PCGS Authorized Dealer, Life Member ANA, Member TNA. www.frankcoins.com
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixed*

the new money just gets horded away in offshore banks and spent on EBT cards and the stock market.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.