Home Precious Metals
Options

who has the best prices on barbers 100$ face bags.

I got a 100$ bag or barber dimes from apex. . the half dollars and quarters "according to reviews are terrible" does any one know of a local guy or a big dealer who has sum decent barbers, I know there al old and majority are work or there crazy expensive
collector of gold and silver bullion..Owner of "aaa trash be gone" buffalo ny
references for completed transactions : smittys , guitarwes , vetter, JamesM , durexmetals, luke marshall ,perry hall, indiananationals,tamu15 , freechance , wdrob, jimineez1

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I got a 100$ bag or barber dimes from apex. . the half dollars and quarters "according to reviews are terrible" does any one know of a local guy or a big dealer who has sum decent barbers, I know there al old and majority are work or there crazy expensive >>

No one is going to sell u a decent bag, AU, EF bag of barber coins for anywhere near melt. You can check out APMEX' competition and see what they are charging for 90% circulated silver barber.

90% silver prices
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    That was a cool, informative website. Thanks for the link.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

golden eagle "good Obverse" half dollars

ditto for quarters

I haven't seen that distinction before
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe grey sheet bid for a roll of Barber Halves is $280, their not cheap. Most all of these rolls will be AG/G, rarely will see a VG and if you do it will be a problem coin. The standard for these rolls is nearly culled coins which if your really lucky you'll get a bucket from a dealer who didn't search for dates. I just went through $10 face in barber material Friday and picked out about $45 FV of better material. The rest will be sold in bags to other dealers, who ever has bid for em. Not sure how to turn overtype off on this forum but its damn annoying went though $1800 FV of barbers not 10
  • Options
    thanks guys
    collector of gold and silver bullion..Owner of "aaa trash be gone" buffalo ny
    references for completed transactions : smittys , guitarwes , vetter, JamesM , durexmetals, luke marshall ,perry hall, indiananationals,tamu15 , freechance , wdrob, jimineez1