Home Precious Metals
Options

Best PM prices?

derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
Compare prices between dealers

I have only dealt with APMEX and DBS from the listed dealers and definitely recommend both.

Feel free to post your experiences with any of the dealers being compared, price is only part of the equation.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

Comments

• Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to both....excellent websites ...
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SDBullion has pretty good prices too. Don't know about their shipping tho. It's hard to beat JMBullion for good prices AND free shipping altho one strike might be that they don't normally buy back what they've sold.

I see now that their shipping is $7.77 on any order until 12/31/14. Not too bad and their 1 ounce leafs random year are $10 less than JM.
  • Options
    Bookmarked, thank you!

Have anyone ever bought from Silver.com?
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have not

I like provident as you can pay by check at the lower price just by entering in your check routing number and acct number
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    Helpful information. Thank you for sharing.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I like provident as you can pay by check at the lower price just by entering in your check routing number and acct number >>

That's a good feature.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    I like that as well...but say what if their system gets hacked like Chase a couple of weeks ago. Can the cyber thieves drain your account? Just asking.
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options

<< <i>I like that as well...but say what if their system gets hacked like Chase a couple of weeks ago. Can the cyber thieves drain your account? Just asking. >>

They should set it up with a PIN/code that should be texted or emailed to you by your bank or whatever is needed to make it secure.
  • Options
    Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Of those listed, I have dealt with JM and Provident. No issues with either.

Pinehurst Coin has good deals now and then too.
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    There is a linky thing in the signature box below image

Edited to add... Not the giveaway, the face, click on the face image
  • Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>SDBullion has pretty good prices too. Don't know about their shipping tho. It's hard to beat JMBullion for good prices AND free shipping altho one strike might be that they don't normally buy back what they've sold.

I see now that their shipping is $7.77 on any order until 12/31/14. Not too bad and their 1 ounce leafs random year are $10 less than JM. >>

Have not dealt with them before, but on checking their website, they do have a special now on their shipping for $7.77 (probably for the entire order). Also have an interesting guarantee... they guarantee they will beat the prices from APMEX, Provident Metals, Gainesville Coins, and JM Bullion... so might be worth a look.
    ----- kj
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link. Thats a real time saver.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>SDBullion has pretty good prices too. Don't know about their shipping tho. It's hard to beat JMBullion for good prices AND free shipping altho one strike might be that they don't normally buy back what they've sold.

I see now that their shipping is $7.77 on any order until 12/31/14. Not too bad and their 1 ounce leafs random year are $10 less than JM. >>

Have not dealt with them before, but on checking their website, they do have a special now on their shipping for $7.77 (probably for the entire order). Also have an interesting guarantee... they guarantee they will beat the prices from APMEX, Provident Metals, Gainesville Coins, and JM Bullion... so might be worth a look. >>

I believe that JM will also meet or beat others' prices, but you need to have an actual quote and not just a website price.