Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

*****SOLD******

Comments

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful coins Dimitri!
    VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    hopefully you can single-set it. they're a beautiful match set and it would be a shame to split the sisters up!
  • Options
    mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    So tempting.
    Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>hopefully you can single-set it. they're a beautiful match set and it would be a shame to split the sisters up! >>

Thank you for the idea, but for the time being I'm offering it at 30% below my cost (invoice at request) as a set. It's an ex International Coin Auction lot from their auction number 7. Lot number must be in the description. If there are no takers it will be sent to PCGS which doesn't use multi-holders, but I think that NGC stopped them too. Besides I still have my 8 coupons and no coins to submit. image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    woe... WOE! Wont someone would good taste and a bit of extra cash rescue these sisters and keep the family together/?!?!?!!
  • Options
    at times like this I wish I still had cash! darn house!
  • Options
    We all have different needs, obligations, or we sometimes sell something in order to fund something else, even at a loss. It's up to the collector's mentality and for me, this wouldn't be a first.Thank you for your nice comments anyway, thank you all guys.image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    1960NYGiants1960NYGiants Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>... If there are no takers it will be sent to PCGS which doesn't use multi-holders, but I think that NGC stopped them too. Besides I still have my 8 coupons and no coins to submit. image >>

Dimitri,
    Beautiful set of coins.

Call PCGS Customer Service. I saw some multi-holders with the Security Shield at the RCNA in Sandy Campbell's case.
    Gene

Life member #369 of the Royal Canadian Numismatic Association
    Member of Canadian Association of Token Collectors

Collector of:
    Canadian coins and pre-confederation tokens
    Darkside proof/mint sets dated 1960
    My Ebay
  • Options
    Thank you Gene. I'll let the buyer know about this. The set is now sold. image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone got some GORGEOUS coins!