Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

'90-CC Morgan, NewP. (Update, grade posted in first post)

2»

Comments

• Options
    KyleKyle Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, You scored on that one.

Congrats!
    Successful BST Transactions With: tonedase, streg2, airplanenut, coindeuce, vibr0nic, natetrook, Shrub68, golden, Lakesammman, drddm, Ilikecolor, CoinJunkie, wondercoin, lablover
  • Options
    CDN is $4400 in MS65. You owe a ton of thanks to the seller of that raw coin.
  • Options
    LogPotatoLogPotato Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!!!
  • Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>For sure a 64...could go 65....We await the verdict........Cheers, RickO >>

Whoa ...3 Face marks ,and also 1 on reverse ....Let us know what the grade turns out.... My PCGS, from years ago , turned out to be a 63..with less marks >>

well I am resubmitting mine ,, nice grade
  • Options
    imageimage
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats-

Better than a lump of coal...image

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    coin4salecoin4sale Posts: 375 ✭✭✭
    Nice Score. coingrats.

I find that with coins there are two kinds of cherry picking that can make you money

variety cherry picking,- attributing/identifying a missed variety -adding value to a coin

grade cherry picking,- identifying coins that are under-graded by a seller, and regrading -adding value to a coin.

you got a good eye.
    BT&C
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nice Score. coingrats.

I find that with coins there are two kinds of cherry picking that can make you money

variety cherry picking,- attributing/identifying a missed variety -adding value to a coin

grade cherry picking,- identifying coins that are under-graded by a seller, and regrading -adding value to a coin.

you got a good eye. >>

Yes and it's hard work looking at all them coins to do this and some times it does not pan out. But some think that other's shuld get half or some of your profit after you put in all your work.. image

Edit to add: Good job FTB very nice coin. image

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    valente151valente151 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! My thoughts are unchanged on this coin, but I am willing to give the experts the benefit of the doubt- they've seen it in hand and I haven't. Good luck with the sale.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file