sooooo.....how's the national?

Need to live vicariously through you guys lol

Comments

• Options
    Me too
    Pics please?
  • Options
    ToadManToadMan Posts: 219 ✭✭
    me three.... i'm sure it's just like it was last year.. and i loved the post that someone did w/ all of the pics.
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    We leave Thursday night from middle TN so Friday I'll get in early and take a few pics for ya if noboy does before then.

We had trouble finding a decent place to stay in CLE, on short notice, so we decided to go as a family and stay at a throw back hotel/cottage off Lake Eerie. We plan to go to the Cedar Park Amusement park and just relax in the evenings.

My wife found it so is pretty happy. As we all know, a happy wife is a happy life.

Lakeland cottages
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    RookieHOFersRookieHOFers Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    Nathan, If your looking for something to do not card related for a day, go rent a boat and take it to Put-N-Bay. You will have a blast!
    Matt
    I collect: 80’s Rookies and 86 Fleer Basketball
  • Options
    RaulsmasterRaulsmaster Posts: 663 ✭✭

<< <i>Nathan, If your looking for something to do not card related for a day, go rent a boat and take it to Put-N-Bay. You will have a blast! >>

I second that if it matters. endless fun for the whole family. Went twice already this summer
    It never leaves you...
  • Options
    lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭
    I know - I keep looking at BBCE's facebook page in hopes they have posted pictures. Wish I was there!
  • Options
    Big80sBig80s Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭
    bump for pictures
    Let's Rip It: PackGeek.com
    Jeff
  • Options
    70ToppsFanatic70ToppsFanatic Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll take some and post tonight. (Currently 4th in line to enter when the sneak peek opens)

Dave
  • Options
    Someone PLEASE post pics of the BBCE's booth so I can see what's for sale!!!!!

Signed,

Degenerate
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Forget the packs.....someone take pictures of high grade Mantle's and May's cards. Aaron's and Ruth's allowed also.image