Home Precious Metals

silver eagles spot + .99

rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
gainesville
Special Price On 1 Oz American Silver Eagle - Random Year
For a limited time, we are offering an amazing deal on 1 Oz American Silver Eagles Random Years at a discounted price! Act quickly because this price will only be available for a limited time. There is a limit of 5 coins per customer for this amazing offer, and once supplies run out, the deal will be over.
keceph `anah

Comments

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At almost $12 shipping, I'll pass.
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>gainesville
    For a limited time, we are offering an amazing deal on 1 Oz American Silver Eagles Random Years at a discounted price! Act quickly because this price will only be available for a limited time. There is a limit of 5 coins per customer for this amazing offer, and once supplies run out, the deal will be over. >>

Checking their website that is the price for bank wire transfer payments which require a $2000 minimum order.
    Thus, you can't just order 5 ASEs, you have to put together an order of at least $2000 to get this price.
    LOL!
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>gainesville
    For a limited time, we are offering an amazing deal on 1 Oz American Silver Eagles Random Years at a discounted price! Act quickly because this price will only be available for a limited time. There is a limit of 5 coins per customer for this amazing offer, and once supplies run out, the deal will be over. >>

You forgot to mention + $11.25 in s&h for each 5 coin order....no thanks
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a nice deal for anyone entering , I'm tempted to get 100 of my family members to do this and get a monster box. image
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That's a nice deal for anyone entering , I'm tempted to get 100 of my family members to do this and get a monster box. image >>

Entry level, do the math.

$21 + $1 = $22 x 5 coins = $110. + 11.25 = 121.25 divided by five coins =$24.25 per coin delivered.

That's not bad . Just because some might be able to buy for less , this is still a decent entry price. It's not like "gouging".
  • rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    Lol, sorry guys my bad, trying to get out quick and never checked shipping, should have known...lol...
    keceph `anah

<< <i>

<< <i>That's a nice deal for anyone entering , I'm tempted to get 100 of my family members to do this and get a monster box. image >>

$21 + $1 = $22 x 5 coins = $110. + 11.25 = 121.25 divided by five coins =$24.25 per coin delivered.

That's not bad . Just because some might be able to buy for less , this is still a decent entry price. It's not like "gouging". >>

Add another 3% for a CC or pay by wire which may or may not be free. Mine woulda bin $25 a pop.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

That's not bad . Just because some might be able to buy for less , this is still a decent entry price. It's not like "gouging". >>

Add another 3% for a CC or pay by wire which may or may not be free. Mine woulda bin $25 a pop. >>

I think all the bullion dealers that sell PM's at competitive prices charge extra for payment by credit card. If there any that don't, let me know.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Anyone have any 3 or 5 oz poured Engelhards for sale? F the ASE crap image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>

<< <i>
    Add another 3% for a CC or pay by wire which may or may not be free. Mine woulda bin $25 a pop. >>

I think all the bullion dealers that sell PM's at competitive prices charge extra for payment by credit card. If there any that don't, let me know. >>

Correct PerryHall but most of them accept checks too.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

I think all the bullion dealers that sell PM's at competitive prices charge extra for payment by credit card. If there any that don't, let me know. >>

Correct PerryHall but most of them accept checks too. >>

I think they all accept checks, money orders, etc. Of course delivery takes longer because they have to clear before they ship but I never thought that was a big deal for most people who hoard for the long term.

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Agree and understood. It's just the most convenient way IMO to handle what to me are nuisance orders.
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

I think they all accept checks, money orders, etc. Of course delivery takes longer because they have to clear before they ship but I never thought that was a big deal for most people who hoard for the long term. >>

Gainesville does not accept checks.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

I think they all accept checks, money orders, etc. Of course delivery takes longer because they have to clear before they ship but I never thought that was a big deal for most people who hoard for the long term. >>

Gainesville does not accept checks. >>

I don't have a high roller account with perks, so my bank would whack me $15 for a wire transfer.

<< <i>Gainesville does not accept checks. >>

Strange way to run a business. I'm guessing they lose a lot of business by not accepting checks.

• MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Strange way to run a business. I'm guessing they lose a lot of business by not accepting checks. >>

Checks are a thing of the PAST.... most business certainly in retail are getting away from accepting them....soon paper checks WILL be a thing of the past.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-death-of-the-paper-check-2013-3

<< <i>

<< <i>

Strange way to run a business. I'm guessing they lose a lot of business by not accepting checks. >>

Checks are a thing of the PAST.... most business certainly in retail are getting away from accepting them....soon paper checks WILL be a thing of the past.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-death-of-the-paper-check-2013-3 >>

Well, I certainly don't have any aversion to echecks if the bullion houses want to set up to process them. I know Heritage accepts them.