Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Who are the vintage boxing collectors on this site?

I am looking at a lot and wondering if some of the boxing collectors here would like to go in on it.

Just looking for some of the guys to send a PM to.

Thanks.

Rob
BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

Comments

• ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am but these days my focus is so narrow that the odds of your lot including something I'd be interested in are slim to none. But I'll take a look if you want me to.
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭
    Depends on what it is
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I am but these days my focus is so narrow that the odds of your lot including something I'd be interested in are slim to none. But I'll take a look if you want me to. >>

+1 here too. Vast majority of my vintage boxing is Euro/Foreign-issue, not the North American ones though.
  • mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am but these days my focus is so narrow that the odds of your lot including something I'd be interested in are slim to none. But I'll take a look if you want me to. >>

+2 for me as well.
  • esquiresportsesquiresports Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭
    I collect higher end Rocky Graziano items - cards, photos and memorabilia.
    Always buying 1971 OPC Baseball packs.
  • WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    Pop me a PM, Rob.
    Wondo

• dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭
    I may be interested depending on the buy-in and how splitting the lot would work. Feel free to PM me.
    The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't acted on this yet. Will contact people here soon.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable