Home Precious Metals

Lots of Fakes here

This seller loaded up and is going to take quite a few people it appears. This ASE is definitely phony and reported.

Fake Proof ASE

Look at other items for sale as well.
Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all 18 proof counterfeits reported. His Unc ASE pics are authentic, probably not of actual coin

"Who needs risk management when you’ve got guaranteed bailouts? - Jesse Felder

• I compared the Wall street Mint bars and they look bad as well. I would bet the 1oz bars are also bad.

The antennae on the right tower is too tall and the proportions are off, width and height.
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    let's see if reporting with Judith gone does any good.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
    re-reported, 10 at a time, listing violation, duplicate listings

• eBay doesn't seem to care. Reported the proofs and the Wall Street bars, still up and running.
  • kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you ordered a Wall Street Mint Bar, what would you likely be getting? Silver is pretty dense so either the bar would be underweight or oversized.. not that you can tell from a crummy photo. I'd love to order one just to put a blowtorch to it and film it.

"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
    The listing in question is proof that ebay's "new" method of reporting and handling counterfeits is total BS. I stand by my prediction that ebay is taking steps to build up it's sales numbers to sell the company.

• ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • LowBudgetLowBudget Posts: 383 ✭✭
    Ping tried to get the sun perfect but not quite
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    21 bidders as well. thats a shame.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebay is just not trustworthy anymore..... I stopped using it quite a while ago... not worth the hassle. Cheers, RickO