Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

"American Coin Treasures & Hoards" Still in print?

Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
Is this book still in print?

Comments

• Options
    darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
    I don't think so. I think if you look on eBay or Amazon you will find one. They were getting pricey last time I looked. Glad I got one when they came out.
  • Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked mine up from John Burns a few years ago $85.
    There are 2 printings for the book, mine is 2nd. Amazon
    is a good place to look. I enjoy reading mine and I refer
    to it often.
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent book - I hope you track one down - you'll enjoy it.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Thanks to you all! Actually I have a 2nd printing copy that I was wanting to price for a fellow.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to get this book..... will peruse the sites.... ah, wait a minute, bookstore in town has a section of coin books....image and all low priced. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great read.
    Frank

BHNC #203

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was always a nice read with me.
  • Options
    northcoinnorthcoin Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Is this book still in print? >>

I had not really noticed it before, but in reviewing a copy of The 2015 Red Book today I came across an interesting section on Hoards and Treasure Finds that seemed quite comprehensive and provides a good summary.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file