Home U.S. Coin Forum

Auction sniping - can anyone recommend a reliable site??

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
I missed an auction today since auctionsniper.com isn't working. One and done. image

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• RampageRampage Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭✭
    Auctionsniper is what I use and it has never failed me. Sorry you missed out. Did you change your password by chance?
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No - they have a glitch and sometimes it get's stuck in ready mode rather than firing - It's listed under their contact us section, FAQ's. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • slipgateslipgate Posts: 2,301 ✭✭
    esnipe has never failed me.
    My Registry Sets! PCGS Registry
  • StaircoinsStaircoins Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭

<--------- Been happy with Bidnapper for many years.
  • WDHWDH Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    With "Just Snipe" the free account gives you 5 free snipes a week.
  • BaronVonBaughBaronVonBaugh Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Gixen works well for me. >>

I use this also. I have never had it fail to bid.
  • CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have used eSnipe for a very long time with no problems at all.

I've also heard good things about Gixen, but never tried them.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>esnipe has never failed me. >>

I'll second that.
  • DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been using esnipe.com without a hitch for almost 10 years.
    Doug
  • UtahCoinUtahCoin Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Auction Stealer, never had a problem.
    I used to be somebody, now I'm just a coin collector.
    Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award, April 2009 for cherrypicking a 1833 CBHD LM-5, and April 2022 for a 1835 LM-12, and again in Aug 2012 for picking off a 1952 FS-902.
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phantombidder.
    Working reliably for me for 8 years.
  • habaracahabaraca Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gavel snipe

Fails a lot................. cause I don't bid enough,,,,

But when I do I always get the goodies
  • SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had auctionsniper fail, however ebay does want you to change your password now so that may be it.
  • Cougar1978Cougar1978 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    auction sniper
    So Cali Area - Coins & Currency
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always preferred to do it myself...much more enervating....Cheers, RickO
  • DaveWcoinsDaveWcoins Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>esnipe has never failed me. >>

I'll second that. >>

+1
    Dave Wnuck. Redbook contributor; long time PNG Member; listed on the PCGS Board of Experts. PM me with your email address to receive my e-newsletter, and visit DaveWcoins.com Find me on eBay at davewcoins
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changed passwords for ebay and auctionsniper.com - it's a glitch they acknowledge they are working on. I'm not waiting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file