Home Precious Metals

POLL: Reaching and staying >$20 Silver might as well be...

piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
$50 Silver. With Summer 'round the corner, what's your thoughts?

Higher, lower, more of the same or
all of the above?
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I vote about the same . Better to keep stacking that wayimage
  • ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    About the same. Midterm elections in November........"they" want smooth water ahead, no turbulence. ?.....who is "they" I do not know
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Wherever Barclay's wants it I suppose.
  • JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About the same would be my take.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll move sideways for awhile unless there is a major crisis.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    Up $3
    COA
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    I wanted to change the Poll but it's prolly too late now.

The other question for vote I wanted to add was:
    It will be >$3 from $19.50 and <$3 from $19.50 by Sept. 1
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted right about the same, and I hope it is as I been stacking pretty good recently and would like to continue to add to the pile but will refrain if it gets north of $25.
  • hammered54hammered54 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭
    right where it's been......unless of course I decide to sell.
    Successful Transactions.
    Barrytrot(2),Stupid,Savoyspecial,docq,ecoinquest, halfhunter,snman,Coll3ctor.
    wondercoin. Blue594. internetjunky.
    keepdachange. Scrapman1077.Ahrensdad, mrmom, mygrandeoso, blu62vette, Clackamas,giorgio11, adriana, cucamongacoin,
  • Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a small slow downward pattern coming. Another 50c drop here and there ending up at $17.25
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think it will eventually drift downward but wont hold there. itll come back to $19.50/oz
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭
    Silver (and Gold) has been on a slow death spiral since 2011 and I expect it to spiral down even further.

It is so reminiscent of the death spiral of so many stocks in late 2008 that it kinda like watching a slow motion train wreck! You know whats going to happen yet you just cannot turn away!

Buy? Sell? It won't matter since the market is simply saturated with silver as a pseudo investment commodity. The US Government alone has sold over 19 million ounces so far just this year alone. How many ounces in the publics hands does it take before it becomes common? Exactly how many ounces have been mined and sold since 2009's 30+ Million ounce sales year?

Needless to say, I'm not feeling real spunky about where silver is going to end up.

On the other hand, $7.00 Silver Eagles sound pretty good for the next run up.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    I think $18 and that is where it was when I started collecting...so I,m cool with it image
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up $3..... lots of time twixt now and then with an unstable world economy.... Cheers, RickO
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Down the dumpster, -$5 !!!
    Timbuk3
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stable like it's melting point. Not real exciting in the volatility department. And this is a good place to wade, or swim. Hard to sink if you're swimming and it's hard to find a better time to take a dip. No need to back up the truck in the wading pool and there's no cents in waiting by it.
  • fcfc Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Silver (and Gold) has been on a slow death spiral since 2011 and I expect it to spiral down even further.

It is so reminiscent of the death spiral of so many stocks in late 2008 that it kinda like watching a slow motion train wreck! You know whats going to happen yet you just cannot turn away!

Buy? Sell? It won't matter since the market is simply saturated with silver as a pseudo investment commodity. The US Government alone has sold over 19 million ounces so far just this year alone. How many ounces in the publics hands does it take before it becomes common? Exactly how many ounces have been mined and sold since 2009's 30+ Million ounce sales year?

Needless to say, I'm not feeling real spunky about where silver is going to end up.

On the other hand, $7.00 Silver Eagles sound pretty good for the next run up. >>

agree. i want silver at 10 bucks an ounce. i will start buying.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Current intermediate term, unwritten caps (because it is illegal) on gold and silver are 1275 and 20 respectively. Have been for a while and will continue for a while. This is vital info for the PM paper player.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.