Home Precious Metals
Options

JM Bullion - 10 oz Sunshine Silver Bar at 75¢ over spot

Purchased only once from JM Bullion but was really satisfied.
They always offer free shipping.

10 oz Sunshine Minting
The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009

Comments

• Options
    thanks for the heads up. just purchased 2 / 10 ounce bars. Each one cost 202.10 with free shipping! CANT beat that......
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good price, but I stopped trying to catch that "falling PM knife" until after my wounds heal or there is a definite price turnaround. image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    Never had the pleasure of doing business with them. Everything I've heard has been good, nothing bad. Free shipping turns me on. Take care. jws
  • Options
    I purchased from them a few weeks ago via paypal since I sold a useless item on ebay and had money in my account. Had items in hand in 3 days from order. Thing that got me they are in Lancaster PA which is about 45min from me but the return address is in California. Well today I decided to pay by check and its going to Texas! Wonder why??
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I purchased from them a few weeks ago via paypal since I sold a useless item on ebay and had money in my account. Had items in hand in 3 days from order. Thing that got me they are in Lancaster PA which is about 45min from me but the return address is in California. Well today I decided to pay by check and its going to Texas! Wonder why?? >>

The first time I ordered [August of 2013] the check went to Chicago, but the silver came from PA. Now the check goes to Dallas, but the goods come from CA. Most of the free shipping is by UPS, FWIW.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought a few bars from them. I like the Sunshine Minting bars which are attractive and have a security mark that's very difficult to counterfeit. Also, the US Mint is one of their biggest customers since they provide the mint with the planchets for the ASE's.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    I've bought from JM bullion before. Good company and since shipping is included their prices pretty much beat everyone else's for smaller orders.
    Veni, Vidi, Vici
  • Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    Have purchased multiple rolls and a monster box from them. Always lightning fast secure shipping AND they dont fill my email up with spam.
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    Can't find a single reason not to do some business with them except silver will not drop below $20 for me. Been pulling the trigger each time it fell below $20. Oh well, I'm patient. Take care. jws
  • Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>I just bought a few bars from them. I like the Sunshine Minting bars which are attractive and have a security mark that's very difficult to counterfeit. Also, the US Mint is one of their biggest customers since they provide the mint with the planchets for the ASE's. >>

I agree, Sunhine bars are very nice and well done. Superior quality, imo.
    I just saw on JM bullion site that Sunshine is coming out with a 5 oz versions. I love that size! They will be available starting from June 4.
    Hopefully we could buy them cheaper by then! image
  • Options
    Not a bad price. What do they bring vs spot if/when you go to sell them? I expect that shipping/insurance can eat into profits.
  • Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>Not a bad price. What do they bring vs spot if/when you go to sell them? I expect that shipping/insurance can eat into profits. >>

I have always sold them for a nice premium (more than 75c), though I only sell when Silver goes up so I don't care much on few bucks of difference! image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Not a bad price. What do they bring vs spot if/when you go to sell them? I expect that shipping/insurance can eat into profits. >>

I have always sold them for a nice premium (more than 75c), though I only sell when Silver goes up so I don't care much on few bucks of difference! image >>

Same here, except I mostly deal with ASES.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a much better way to stack than paying 10-15% premiums for ASEs.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thats a much better way to stack than paying 10-15% premiums for ASEs. >>

This. I am heavy in but "diversified" with ASE's, 90% and bars.

You've seen the poker pros do the fancy chip riffiling and stacking? Do it with a tube of ASE's.......it feels all warm and fuzzy, my happy place image
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options
    My gut tells me that more folks are trusting of ASES than they are of bars.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My gut tells me that more folks are trusting of ASES than they are of bars. >>

The Chinese have been counterfeiting ASE's for some time now. At least these bars have a very difficult to counterfeit security feature.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.