Home Precious Metals

Silver at spot price .....

Today only with 10% discount from ebay..
MCM OPM rounds
It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!

Comments

• USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Today only with 10% discount from ebay..
    MCM OPM rounds >>

How do you get 10% on bullion sales on EBay?
  • fcfc Posts: 12,793 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Today only with 10% discount from ebay..
    MCM OPM rounds >>

How do you get 10% on bullion sales on EBay? >>

well when i visited the page it said buy 2 or more and get $10 off. But I dont see the 10% off either...

i am just not feeling it though. Silver at 19.50ish still does not get me excited. I want under 15. That might be me excited enough to buy again.
  • Had a coupon from eBay saying today only 10% off max 100.00 off item. For all categories.
    Oilstates2003
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great deal.... how do you get ebay discount coupons?? Just curious....Cheers, RickO
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,070 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Great deal.... how do you get ebay discount coupons?? Just curious....Cheers, RickO >>

They send them to you at random just like the 4x eBay bucks. Check your email and/or eBay messages. There is a way to increase your odds of getting notified, but I don't remember what it is.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>There is a way to increase your odds of getting notified, but I don't remember what it is. >>

Derryb explained it HERE

I never get any of these offers, probably because I don't shop much on eBay anymore...image
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    What is this Ebay you speak of ? ;-)
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>There is a way to increase your odds of getting notified, but I don't remember what it is. >>

Derryb explained it HERE

I never get any of these offers, probably because I don't shop much on eBay anymore...image >>

Wife's account with little buying activity gets more offers than my busy account.

"Who needs risk management when you’ve got guaranteed bailouts? - Jesse Felder