Home Sports Talk
Options

Richard Sherman gets paid

CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
But some former posters think he's a thug. Good for Sherman, good for the 'Hawks, and maybe those former posters can help Sherman count his $40 million guaranteed.

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Thug or not he's a great player. I'd trade the Cowboy's entire secondary for him.
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Thuggery does not impede ones ability to bring home a significant paycheck, in fact, it often helps.
  • Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll rest easier knowing the poor chap won't have to eat ramen noodles tonight...

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im still not sure of my opinion of Sherman, however thats money well spent for the Hawks because he is a STUD.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    I like the guy. Even when he's being a loud mouth, he's an extremely articulate and well spoken loud mouth, that doesn't use language that requires bleeping out
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love him. Great player, and I actually like his attitude. Its nice to hear players speak their mind sometimes, and not sugarcoat everything for the media. Money well spent by the Hawks.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    Signs a contract and then comes out the next day to bash the league and commissioner... classy.

Link
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Stay classy Sherman...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Signs a contract and then comes out the next day to bash the league and commissioner... classy.

Link >>

I applaud Sherman for this interview because he is right.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stud. Worth every nickel.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    BurksBurks Posts: 1,103
    Dude is a stud. There are few guys I'd never want to cross the middle against.

Ray Lewis being #1, Lynch #2, Sherman #3.....the guy is just mean as heck.
    WTB: Eric Plunk cards, jersey (signed or unsigned), and autographs. Basically anything related to him

Positive BST: WhiteThunder (x2), Ajaan, onefasttalon, mirabela, Wizard1, cucamongacoin, mccardguy1

Negative BST: NONE!