Home Precious Metals
Options

*** The Official May 2014 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of May 2014, when June 2014 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    WTB: Old pour 50 T.OZ Engelhard This is the 3rd series "Large" T variation. Please send pics, price and accepted payment methods in a message. Thanks

Exactly like this
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    How about a trade? I have a small bunch of silver that doesn't stack neatly and I'd like to convert to something that will.
    Some of these carry a pretty significant premium.

9- 1/4oz Prospectors
    6- 1/10oz Prospectors
    following are all 2010 dated, all 1oz silver
    -Kookaburra
    -Philharmonic

-Maple Leaf
    -Libertad
    -Panda
    -Liberia $20

And
    2- 1oz Christmas rounds

What I'd like: SAE, known bars, 90% coin or perhaps gold.

Let me see what you would like to offer!
    Thanks

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Short starter set of dollar sized silver medals: Kennedy, Eisenhower, and Jet Age

These 40+ year old medals are incredibly cool and quite rare. Two (Kennedy & Jet Age) are from the Longines Symphonette series, a medals subscription series from the 1960s to early 1970s named after the popular radio show sponsored by the Longines watch company. The third medal, Eisenhower, is by American Mint Associates. Medals from these companies appear to be far less common than Franklin Mint or Medallic Art type companies.

All three medals are high relief, with deep, deep dish design elements. The Eisenhower medal has some of the most extreme depth in a medal I've ever seen--made even more impressive by the fact that it's a frontal bust of Eisenhower. It's really fantastic.

All three pieces are edge marked STERLING, and all three have unique serial numbers. They're easily MS65+ condition.

The combined weight of the three medals is 112.6 grams of sterling (92.5% pure) silver, or 3.34 ounces of pure silver. Asking $90 paypal shipped. Will consider selling individually but it's gonna cost you image

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
  • Options
    Many buy and sell transactions. Let's talk!
  • Options
    JGnumismaticsJGnumismatics Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Anyone that is interested, I have 100x 2013 Canadian Maple Leafs for sale, looking to sell all 100 together. I can send pics to those seriously interested. All fresh coins in mint tubes. 2300 shipped via paypal gift takes them, may be able to discount some. Make an offer, worst I say is no haha

JG

Plenty of reliable references if necessary thanks
    JG Numismatics
    Check out:
    coinsinnh.com
    or just type in JGnumismatics into google
    PCGS/NGC Authorized Dealer
    CAC Authorized Dealer
    ANA Member
    CSNS Member
    FUN Member
    Roundtable Trading member

References: USMarine6,Commoncents05,Timbuk3, lunytune2,Goldcoin98, and many more

• Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    My turn to bump.

WTB: America The Beautiful 5 oz bullion. 2012s and 2013s. Please give me a price when you contact me.
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    image removed
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2014 Gold Pandas, I have quantities of all sizes just message me for a quote. Also have a set listed on eBay, not my best price message me here for that.

eBay
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky
  • Options
    bumanchubumanchu Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Selling up to five $5 AGE 1/10 ouncers. $150 each or $145 each for two or more.

Will take Paypal gift or personal check from established members.

Thanks,

bumanchu

also listed on BST
    And I ain't lying this time.
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking to buy a mint box and coa for 2006 W $50 gold eagle proof. PM if ya got one you can let go of.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    All done. Thanks
  • Options
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

<< <i>asking $17 per face OBO, $153 dlvd by usps priority with tracking/insurance
    NO PayPal of any kind, your checks are welcomed.
    815 912-2100 cell fone
    alain >>

does anyone know tonedase?
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    SOLD

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sold

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB:

A TOUGH one

There's an iWeekly Atack's auction lot with 4 gold nuggets of about 3g each.

Ideally, I'd bid but not without an XRF of gold content AND the reserve is spot if they are 90% and I'm in no hurry to pay a guess of 90% spot plus 17.5% plus shipping and insurance.

So, who's got 4 small nuggets for closer to spot than Stack's ?

(Or am I nuts?)

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roll of 20 1 ounce 2000 Norfed Silver Rounds These are all the same and are in great condition. Only the top one has just a splash of toning Im sure would dip off though.

Asking $800 shipped.

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    bump to get back on 1st page
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    wha ???...
    keceph `anah
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Littleton Silver Classics, folds together a little smaller than a 3x5 - 1945 Walking Liberty Half and 1942 Mercury Dime - $13 paypal delivered.

Huge Packers Fan and Collector - Looking for autographs of Blood McNally, Lavvie Dilweg, Boob Darling, and many others from the 20's/30's.

Also collect 90% silver coins. Always looking for Racine, WI Banknotes.
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    ENGELHARD SILVER HOARD

95% Blast white - %5 close to blast white - no toners - all coins very sharp

1 ROLL 1 OZ - Engelhard branded tube of 25 - 1985,
    1 ROLL 1/2 OZ - Generic tube of 10
    1 ROLL 1/4 OZ - Generic tube of 20
    1 ROLL 1/10 OZ - Engelhard factory tube of 50

5 - 5 gram bars each stapled to Engelhard Assay cards

SOLD

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    -SOLD-
    Condor
  • Options
    Condor
  • Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭
    For Sale: 21.91 oz silver (melt weight) $430 delivered. PayPal add 3%.

Breakdown is
    10.21 oz bar
    0.5 oz round
    1 oz round
    1 oz bar
    8 oz sterling (4 2oz rounds) Proof with bird designs. 7.4oz Ag melt.
    2 unmarked 1 oz silver rounds which I will guarantee to be at least 90%.

Please PM me with any questions or offers.

Everything is in good condition, not marky or beat to heck. Two of the rounds do have some toning though. Everything else is white.
    Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • Options
    Hey guys, hunting down some ASE Proofs. Mostly looking for P version from 1993-2000 but have interest in all years. If no box or COA its NOT a deal breaker but coins must be problem free. Hit me with a PM if you have any to unload. thanks!
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing some store clearance on eBay listing SAE's , Maple leaf's, Libertad, and some Kooks and Koala all stating at 99¢ + shipping.
    Some good deals to be had, link in sig. line. Going to be shutting down the store for about a month to have some minor surgery in June.

Thanks for the bids added a few more today.image