Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

New coins added to website: Original 1836 Gobrecht Dollar PCGS PR62; Gem 1909-S IHC; Toned Canada Do

Hi everyone,

I just updated my website with some more new purchases. Complete descriptions of the coins will also be posted on the website soon.

http://www.kittlecoins.com/

All of the newly listed coins on the website will have the titles and prices in gold so they should be relatively easy to spot.

Here are some of the newly listed coins that you will find on my website (larger photos and slab shots are available on the website):

imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage

Also, if you missed out on the chance to pre-order our 2014 Glendale Coin Club 55th Anniversary Medals by Daniel Carr, the medals have come in and they look amazing in hand, much better than my photos can even show. The mintages of each are low (300 copper, 200 silver & only 9 gold!) and no more of this design will be struck, but I do have some extras that I bought for resale.

imageimageimage

To jump straight to my inventory pages to view my coins for sale, please click the links below:

Michael Kittle Rare Coins - U.S. Coins Current Inventory
Michael Kittle Rare Coins - World Coins Current Inventory

If you would rather take a look at my eBay store, please use the following link:

My eBay Store

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments. Thank you for looking.

Mike

Comments