Home U.S. Coin Forum

…my $5 re-holder order is back (Morgans) with TrueViews ;)

…all for my set, Thanks Phil image

ms62pl VAM-23 CAC

ms62 VAM-70 CAC

ms63

ms63

ms64 (reverse rotation CCW 15%)

ms64 CAC

VF35 VAM-4 DDO

ms64

ms63

ms62 VAM-6A

ms64

ms63

ms64

g6

Erik

Comments

• 3keepSECRETif2rDEAD3keepSECRETif2rDEAD Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nice coins man, how long was the turnaround? I'm thinking about sending a few in under this service. >>

They received them on April 7th...I notice when on the PCGS website that they may have taken away the $5 price tag as it now states that you can have the new hologram for $12 and $20 for SP. Bummer as I have another load to send in as well image

Erik
  • messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never saw the $5 price go up on their website, so never sent any in for reholdering. Oh, well.
  • sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, what a great group. image

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I notice when on the PCGS website that they may have taken away the $5 price tag as it now states that you can have the new hologram for $12 and $20 for SP"

...that may be the reason I keep erroring out on the on-line submission form.

Nice set of cartwheels!
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice run of Morgans...especially the '78... Cheers, RickO
  • LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice coins...keep on collectin` image
  • RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the Reholders and Tru views, Just got off the phone with Melissa and was told the special is still ON, I sent off a box of 7 this morning and was worried. Its still 5 bucks for standard and 10 bucks for secure plus Reholder...................Enjoy image
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • stevebensteveben Posts: 4,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice ones. i especially like the 81-S.
  • NewRoseNewRose Posts: 309 ✭✭
    I like the 1889 and the 1897.

Seems like there are a good amount of soft strikes in the bunch.

Successful BST transactions with: copperhunter (2010), Tdec1000 (2010), barrytrot (2011), kaz, (2011), Metalsman (2011), jimineez1 (2020), U1chicago (2020)

• ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really nice.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice TrueViews 3keepSECRETif2rDEAD.

I noticed that the reholder fee shows $12 on the PCGS Fee page.
    However, if you fill out the online submission form, it is only $5.
    Anyone else notice this?
  • LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good coins and good display image

presentation counts for a LOT !

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• 3keepSECRETif2rDEAD3keepSECRETif2rDEAD Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nice TrueViews 3keepSECRETif2rDEAD.

I noticed that the reholder fee shows $12 on the PCGS Fee page.
    However, if you fill out the online submission form, it is only $5.
    Anyone else notice this? >>

Thanks GB...I just sent in another re-holder submission and I called and spoke with Steph and she said that there is no set date for the $5 re-holder special to expire. Since this thread was bumped, I will mention that a semi-serious mechanical error took place on the above submission. As PCGS did not transfer the VAM attributions and on the 8TF they did not transfer the PL designation. The 7TF, they put as a 7/8 weak. I sent the 4 coins back and they said they would take care of it and reimburse my shipping costs. Simple mistake I suppose, although I did call them 2 separate time before they shipped out to me and was told they would correct the problems....but it shipped out anyway image

Reminder: highlight any attributions or special label designations on your submission when sending in coins for re-holder image

Erik
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I never saw the $5 price go up on their website, so never sent any in for reholdering. Oh, well. >>

Well, I knew about it but just am not in the mood for throwing more money away on my collection.

Talk about KoolAid sippers.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice and crusty, just how I like them.
    Many happy BST transactions
  • GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still perplexed over the $5 reholder fee......when was this established?
    Why does the PCGS Fee Chart and PDF submission form still show $12?
  • TireKickerTireKicker Posts: 870 ✭✭
    Very nice!!image
    All the best,

Rob

Successful Trades with: Coincast, MICHAELDIXON

Successful Purchases from: Manorcourtman, Meltdown
  • DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights