Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FS: Aa few NEW raw gem BU coins: FREE shipping

1966 Greek 50 lepta raw GEM BU from an original roll, few pieces left $10.00

1966 Swiss franc raw gem BU from an original roll, LAST PIECE FROM 50, $20.00

RAW FARTHINGS ALL SOLD!

1956 RAW, cracked out from a PCGS MS64RD SOLD!

1926 raw dupe of a PCGS MS64RB SOLD!

1936 raw dupe of a PCGS MS65RB SOLD!

1943 raw dupe of a PCGS MS64RD SOLD!

a Greek 1966 50 lepta PCGS MS65 SOLD ON EBAY

1939 PCGS MS64RB virtually full red no longer available one of the toughest Geo VI dates in the set in virtually full red gem.

1895 Victoria Old Head Bright finish PCGS MS64RB no longer available one of a two year type only (with bright finish, after which they were blackened at the mint).

1956 PCGS MS64RD no longer available

Please add shipping: $4.00 regular airmail to Europe, $5 regular airmail to the US, $7.50 registered mail worldwide (mandatory outside US and Europe). Combine items at zero extra shipping cost for up to 3 slabs and unlimited number of raw coins. Combined shipping of 2+ slabs (+ any raw coins) is mandatory registered at $7.50.

EDITED: Scratch that, FREE shipping to all members.

Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3

Comments

• Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    4 coins left, the 3 farthings and the Greek lepton, all the others are gone, some of which I even edited their images and details too. Spring cleaning! Below certification cost!
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    Greek 1878 lepton sold, Greek 50 lepta certified sold, Greek 50 lepta 1966 raw gem BU added (4-5 items still available from an original roll).
    Also added the raw gem BU 1966 Swiss franc, also from an original roll, this is the last raw or slabbed coin available for sale from that roll that gave me several 66 and 67s.
    These are the last 2014 spring cleaning items, I promise, my other threads are now invalid, everything else but here is gone. image

But there's always ebay with new items added every now and again ,along with this:

2014 Greek triptych euro blister

Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    Free shipping to members.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I got one or two of those 1966 Swiss francs from you a while back, Dimitri.

They were super gems. That picture is adequate, and makes it obvious that the thing has some swirling cartwheel luster, but I'm sure it looks even better in hand.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.