Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Might be a long shot, but does anybody have...

... an NGC Ancients submission going off?

Or NGC anything, I guess.

I have one coin I want slabbed and my membership has run out. Doesn't seem worth it to re-up just to grade one coin. If I could piggyback, I'd happily pay my share of the submission plus return shipping.

Even if you have only a regular NGC submission going, my coin could go on its own invoice and I could pay the invoice fee. That and grading and return shipping still is probably cheaper than the $39 fee for their lowest club tier (after which I'd still be paying all of the above.

Maybe I should ask this ATS.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    If it doesn't absolutely have to be NGC, then I can add it to a PCGS economy submission. If it's an ancient, forget about it, sorry.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCGS won't grade my new avatar coin.

I have a PCGS submission going off myself.

I am pretty much drinking the all-PCGS (and hopefully all-TrueView, in time) Kool-Aid these days, but since I still buy ancients (though no longer exclusively ancients), I have to use NGC for those.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.