sold

EDITED SEE NEXT TO LAST POST

Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3

Comments

• Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭

Some banknotes added as well, see link on my sigline for my ebay items and their starting prices. If interested, PM me asap in order to end the listing early, after payment is received by paypal. COMBINED registered shipping worldwide (see exceptions at any of my listings) at $7.50 ,paypal preferred.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    And the final addition for this week,the note below in gem unc, NO RESERVE, $0.99 START!

Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    The most recent one, the 2014 official Bank of Greece blister-edition of this year's series of euros in gem BU, in a beautiful triptych dedicated to the province of Western Thrace at the border with Turkey, from 1 eurocent to the elusive 2 euros with Europe on the obverse (can only be found in this blister, otherwise, commemorative issues cover the circulation needs). Limited mintage of 13000 sets and probably 2 euro coins with Europe as well, which traditionally doubles and triples their value from the minute that they're sold out (anytime now if not already sold out). Get yours, before it exceeds 100 euros in a month or 6 weeks, only 2 sets available.

2014 Greek triptych euro blister

Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    Last round for the Frenchies. They will be consigned in 48-72 hours, ONLY 2 LEFT ANYWAY, so if you like any, LMK.

The prices NET, including the 10% discount are

1899 2C PCGS MS63RB $80.00

imageimage

1898 10C PCGS MS64RB SOLD!

imageimage

1897-A 10C PCGS MS64RB $110.00

imageimage

Payment by paypal only for the French items, shipping will be $3.00, regardless of the number of items, with delivery confirmation, as the coins' current location is New York State.

Insurance available on request.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    18 hours left.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options