Home Precious Metals
Options

Not getting those ebay buck special offers? Here's how.

derrybderryb Posts: 36,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
First make sure you are signed up for ebay bucks. If you are, you will see a line item on the left side of your My Ebay pages that says "ebay Bucks (0.00)." The amount in parenthesis is the amount you have earned this period. If you click on it you will see the next payout date. If you have not signed up for ebay bucks do so here.

Once signed up for ebay bucks, from "My Ebay" page click on the "Account" tab right under your user ID and select "communications preferences." Then scroll down to "Promotions and Surveys" and click "show." Make sure at least the second and third boxes are checked. If not, check them and click "save."

You are now eligible to receive coupons and ebay buck promos, but no guarantee you will be selected. At least now you will be considered. Happy Hunting.

Also note that while bullion is exempt from paying out ebay bucks, many ebay sellers will list bullion in a different coin category to capture your business. Appears the trigger for not paying out on bullion is through the category selected, not the title or description, so don't rule out looking at bullion.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

Comments